The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #21  
JohnThomas- that was a cruel post.........

I was hoping to start my day on a positive note. Now I'll have to wait until tonight-

On a side note- I wonder when Kubota will introduce the "JohnThomas" package. Sort of like when Ford introduced the "Eddie Bauer" edition.

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #22  
Yeah, I like it, the John Thomas package. It would take at least two semis to deliver it the first time, and then once a year there after.

And John, you tight wad, I can't believe you haven't ponied up for one of the F's with the big 100" deck. I priced one out the other day on build your own. The deck alone was something like 14k and the entire unit was over 30k as I recall.

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!
OK the deal is done. Kubota has a new incentive effective today of $1000 cash back for paying cash or the 0% 0$ down financing for 60 months, sort of. You get 60 months but no payments until April 2013 and then divide the amount borrowed by 54. Not a real incentive for me but the computer spit it out that way and I'll stick with it. I'll just set those 6 or so months payments into my savings account and have them ready to use when the deducations start coming out of my checking account. I'll probably have to use that set aside to pay federal taxes anyway so may be a better deal than I first imagined.
OK, i had decided to get a B2620 FEL BH One hook R/I4 tires and then I thought I heard a remark that the difference was only $500 up to B2920 or $500 down to B2320 so that got me to Barlows early this morning before final assembly started. There was a failure to communicate, the B2920 is $1038 more than the B2620 and the B2320 is like $530 less than the B2620. The BX25 BH and FEL is strong enough for my needs at 23 HP but for the additional 200lbs between the BX25 and B2620 I'm opting for the 26HP the B2620. The 29 HP isn't worth the extra $1000 to me and I'll probably never sell or trade it to worry about the next buyer wanting more power.:D:laughing:
Will finalize paper work after final assembly on Wed and sign my life away for the 14th time with Kubota Credit Corp and yes I added the Kubota Ins to the loan for another $1000 for 5 years.
I have some equity in my tractors I'm trading in ($12000) so I'm borrowing the full ticket for the 0% and taking the $12000 and paying off a car loan that's 5%. Bottom line will result in my saving hundreds of dollars in interest on the paid off car loan and my combined monthly payments for the 2 tractors and the car now will result in a smaller monthly payment ($122 less per month). I want to use my money now instead of later when I'm dead or near dead. Surely I've got 60 months left in me to make those payments.:cool2:
Oh Yeah..........pictures of my new tractor in the shop having the BH frame installed with the rear tire removed.
IMG_0999.jpgIMG_1000.jpgIMG_1001.jpgIMG_1002.jpgIMG_1003.jpgIMG_1004.jpgIMG_1005.jpg

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #24  
Congrats on the new tractor. I agree with radioman that loaded tires make it more stable on a hillside.

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #28  
Nice new toy I mean tool :D Don't forget to update your signature with the new toy.

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #29  
Congratulations and you are absolutely doing the right thing. Owning tractors and trading is fun and and admirable avocation. You could do far worse in life and at much greater expense. After all, life is mostly about the chase. At least the family knows where you wre 24/7.

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #30  
This has the distinct sound of a draw poker game...but with very big orange cards.