RTV900XT Price?

/ RTV900XT Price? #11  
Well in the last couple days I have checked with 2 dealers. I am looking at the worksite model with atv tires and the two quotes I got were $13,300 and $12,500 with a 250 delievery fee making it $12,750. Steppenwolfe what dealer did you but from? Thanks
Make sure both are quoting a glass windshield. That was an $800 option when I bought mine. That may explain the $800 difference in your quote. A front winch is also handy on these machines. I use mine to stretch fence wire, pull up trees, drag trees and rocks that are too heavy to lift into the hydraulic dump bed. So far never got it stuck and needed the winch to pull it out.

/ RTV900XT Price?
The first 2 quotes I got were from my local dealer and the lower one was Barlow's, both quotes were for a bare machine with atv tires. Since then I have checked 3 others, one of them being Phil's tractor, which has the lowest price at $12,250 plus they have the accesories I want and they will install them for free. I have spoke on the phone couple times to them and they have been very helpful, I will probably go down to them I check it out in person. They are about 70 miles from my home but I checked back with my local dealer and he is not willing to give me this price his best deal is $13,200, even though this would be my fourth tractor purchase from him in the last 8 yrs.

/ RTV900XT Price?
Well yesterday I pulled the the trigger on the RTV900XT, I went to Phil's Sales and Service, which was recommended on here and they were great to deal with. When it gets delivered I will post some pics!

/ RTV900XT Price? #14  
Well yesterday I pulled the the trigger on the RTV900XT, I went to Phil's Sales and Service, which was recommended on here and they were great to deal with. When it gets delivered I will post some pics!

Where is this place?

/ RTV900XT Price?
It is in Columbiana, just south of Youngstown

/ RTV900XT Price? #16  

Hey, congratulations on making the decision to buy an RTV900. I've had my Camo Model since February this year, and could not be happier. 100 hours at present. Man, they are a workhorse, to say the least.

/ RTV900XT Price?
No, I did not check with them.

/ RTV900XT Price? #19  
Looking at the prices in this thread - did I get taken?

CUSTOMER: STEVE
PHONE#:
E-MAIL:
QUOTED BY: DALE
DATE:08-23-12 30 DAY QUOTE
QTY. DESCRIPTION MSRP SALE PRICE
1 NEW KUBOTA RTV.900 XTS-H
W/ WINDSHIELD-GLASS
CANOPY-PLASTIC
3000LB. WINCH
WINCH MOUNT
2-HEAD REST
ROPS ORGNIZER
FRONT WORK LIGHTS
REAR WORKLIGHT

0% FIN. 48 MO. OR 60MO. AT .90%

OR CASH REBATE $400.00

$15398.00
$ 230.97

$15628.97

/ RTV900XT Price? #20  
In my opinion, you did quite well price wise with that well equipped machine!

Looking at the prices in this thread - did I get taken?

CUSTOMER: STEVE
PHONE#:
E-MAIL:
QUOTED BY: DALE
DATE:08-23-12 30 DAY QUOTE
QTY. DESCRIPTION MSRP SALE PRICE
1 NEW KUBOTA RTV.900 XTS-H
W/ WINDSHIELD-GLASS
CANOPY-PLASTIC
3000LB. WINCH
WINCH MOUNT
2-HEAD REST