WA State- Can't buy new Kubota Canada?

/ WA State- Can't buy new Kubota Canada? #31  
No referral given...

Thing is there are no Kubota Dealers in 6 of the nearby counties where he lives.

Maybe tractor buying is becoming more like buying an exotic car where they only sell to vetted buyers?

It could all be a misunderstanding and I hope it is because it sure sounded strange after checking the Kitsap website where the talk is about price matching and just give a call.

My brother can always use my Boston Harbor address if it comes to that... he has an unlimited cell phone that is company provided and his cell number originates in California.

Several of my neighbors trade with T.C so I thought check with him...

I bought several things from J and I in Olympia and I know there is also a Kubota in Shelton...

/ WA State- Can't buy new Kubota Canada? #32  
Just one more thought about Dealers...

I did a lot of research on Kawasaki Mule 610 XC and went to the local Dealer to possibly buy... the sale price on the window looked good... when the manager gave me a written quote it was $2500 higher including an $1800 "Build" fee, tax, license, etc... so I decided to think about it.

Just by accident I saw in the paper the same Dealer had a 2015 Model Blow Out sale and the same Mule I had the quote was marked down $700 from the sale price that was on the window... so great... let's go in and make the Deal.

So I go in and the manager sees me... said I saw the big blow out ad and markdown on the 610 XC... said I would like to buy it... he starts writing it up and it comes to the same out the door price within a couple of dollars MORE!

So even though the price was reduced $700... the Dealer added the $700 to the "Build" fee which was $1800 and NOW is $2500.

It really is too bad buying has become such a game...

/ WA State- Can't buy new Kubota Canada? #33  
Just one more thought about Dealers...

I did a lot of research on Kawasaki Mule 610 XC and went to the local Dealer to possibly buy... the sale price on the window looked good... when the manager gave me a written quote it was $2500 higher including an $1800 "Build" fee, tax, license, etc... so I decided to think about it.

Just by accident I saw in the paper the same Dealer had a 2015 Model Blow Out sale and the same Mule I had the quote was marked down $700 from the sale price that was on the window... so great... let's go in and make the Deal.

So I go in and the manager sees me... said I saw the big blow out ad and markdown on the 610 XC... said I would like to buy it... he starts writing it up and it comes to the same out the door price within a couple of dollars MORE!

So even though the price was reduced $700... the Dealer added the $700 to the "Build" fee which was $1800 and NOW is $2500.

It really is too bad buying has become such a game...
Yeah sad when dealers play games. I guess they get enough folks who don't shop around. I admit I didn't when I bought my BX from Kitsap but I felt they treated me pretty good. If a customer doesn't know what questions to ask, they can surely be taken to the cleaners. I feel for women that get this treatment regarding mechanical things.

/ WA State- Can't buy new Kubota Canada? #34  
Most in retail know informed buyers will not be easy money.

Together we bought several new Kubota Tractors and so far not a single warranty issue...

I grew up around the car business and every car had a sales price clearly marked including all the used inventory... only add were Sales Tax and actual charged DMV fees.

Not coming down in Kitsap... one person isn't the dealership and this is why I sent an email direct to T.C.

Everyone I know only has good things to say about them...

I like J an I too... it's just the inventory always seems a little sparse...

Last edited:
   / WA State- Can't buy new Kubota Canada? #35  
I'm talking with Handler's Equipment in B.C. about a new Mahindra. They offered it at a good price (in USD) and said it's no problem to trailer it across the border with the sales receipt.