Buying Advice Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential

/ Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential
i don't believe the 12 speed transmission is available on the 6060??? am i right? tx for the responses...

/ Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential #12  
It is not available for the 6060, to get the 12 speed, you must go with the 7060. There are other things that are included with the 12 speed option on a 7060, like the 16 gpm available implement flow, good for running a pretty decent hydraulic auger. :thumbsup: Have my eye on this :)

McMillen X1475 Skid Steer, Skidsteer, Planetary Auger Drive Unit, 2" Hex Drive, 15-30 GPM, 30" Max diameter Auger

/ Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential #13  
i don't believe the 12 speed transmission is available on the 6060??? am i right? tx for the responses...

Oh, we've already "up graded" you to the M7060! It's fun spending someone's else's money.:laughing:

Oh, we've already "up graded" you to the M7060! It's fun spending someone's else's money.:laughing:

i was looking hard at the 5660 but cab option was not available... went up to 6060 now 7060.. I'm consistently UPGRADING :)

/ Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential #15  
i was looking hard at the 5660 but cab option was not available... went up to 6060 now 7060.. I'm consistently UPGRADING :)

Well, without jumping a frame size, your at the top of this frame size. I say go with an M7060 with every option there is, you can't go wrong. :cool2:

But then you still have the tire dilemma. :eek:

Good luck with your decisions. :thumbsup:

all good advice... may come down to do want the 6060 w/ loader or 7060 w/ a 12 speed tranny?

/ Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential #17  
7060, 12 speed, loader!!! :thumbsup:

/ Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential #18  
Well, without jumping a frame size, your at the top of this frame size. I say go with an M7060 with every option there is, you can't go wrong. :cool2:

Good luck with your decisions. :thumbsup:

I ALMOST got every option...I'm thinking now that a self leveling loader would help me for one of my uses, like a hydraulic auger. I don't know what all is involved in switching over to that though.

/ Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential #19  
I ALMOST got every option...I'm thinking now that a self leveling loader would help me for one of my uses, like a hydraulic auger. I don't know what all is involved in switching over to that though.

All hydraulic with an on-off switch. :cool: Probably about $2000 after the fact. :( Sure would be nice though.

Mine is hydraulic and on all the time which has been fine, but it would be nice to be able to have it both ways. :thumbsup:

/ Kubota M6060 --What Options Add-Ons Are Essential #20  
In his original post he said 6060 or7060 so we didn't upgrade him that much.

You can always ad the loader or the remotes later as you decide if you need them. You can't add horse power or the 12X12 transmission to the 6060. My advice would be get the 7060 with the 12 tranny and then as money comes handy you can add the loader or remotes down the road. I think the 7060 comes with one remote but to make it three you have to take off the one and use the 3. Odd but that was the way it was back when I was buying. No way to just add one to the one on the tractor and have two.