New warranty BX seat!

/ New warranty BX seat! #11  
My dealer told me that he orders 5 seats but Kubota Canada will not take back the old seats.
In my case every things will be charge on the warranty.
I did try the new seat and it makes the different.

/ New warranty BX seat! #13  
My dealer told me there would be a small charge for the new seat. <~ $25.00

/ New warranty BX seat!
NoviceguyInCT said:
I have a first year BX24. Is this new seat covered under warranty? No cost?

At my closest dealer it was. Some have a surcharge associated with it. I expected to pay a few $$ for it but did not have to. You will have to check with your dealer to know for sure but I suspect your's would be.

/ New warranty BX seat! #15  
:eek:

Wait....this applies to the "B" series too???? My *** has been getting numbed after about 2 hours of seat time and we can get a new decent seat??? I was actually shopping around for a new one because the one I have is so bad!

OK, for those of us (me!!!) late to the party...what exactly do we have to do to get this thing? Step by step please! :D

/ New warranty BX seat! #16  
BX2230_Lockport said:
Excatly what BX's are we referring to? My BX2230 hurts my back after a while. Are they contenders or is it only the BX2350, BX24's that are eligible?

This covers BX 2230s. That's what I have, and got the new seat about two weeks ago for my new (to me) dealer. The seats are fantastic. It feels like a whole new, comfortable tractor.

/ New warranty BX seat! #17  
goehm said:
This covers BX 2230s. That's what I have, and got the new seat about two weeks ago for my new (to me) dealer. The seats are fantastic. It feels like a whole new, comfortable tractor.

Could you provide your dealers name and or number please..

I'd like to speak directly with someone who actually is aware there is a issue/campaign/replacment. Then I can proceed with some type of intellegence with my original or local dealers... I hate when I don't have all the facts and have to walk out saying I'll get more info and come back...

Thanks!!

Phil

/ New warranty BX seat! #18  
I was able to get a replacement seat for my B7510 over the weekend. Paid ~$31 w/tax. Have not had a chance to use it beyond installing and sitting on it. Seems to be a lot better seat, wider more cushion etc. I have heard yes/no on whether it really covers all current BX/B series. My dealer also lives on my street so he may have been helping me out. I too was shopping around for a replacement and they are $$$!

What I did that helped, is only use one of the rear springs and install in place of the rear bolt on the toolbox (under set). I eventually got me a long bolt so I could adjust the rear height of the seat. It at least helped to make it more level. Something to consider for those who are unable to replace their seat.

/ New warranty BX seat! #19  
Went to the dealer today and told him of this. He did not have a clue about any of this. Nothing in his data base either. He's got some calls into Kubota Canada to see what's up. Not too encouraged here :( !

/ New warranty BX seat! #20  
I CHECKED WITH MY DEALER ON THE B2630 MODEL THAT I HAVE AND WAS TOLD THEY NEVER HEARD ANYTHING SO I THEN CALLED KUBOTA AND THEY SAY IT APPLIES TO ONLY THE BX24 SERIES.