John Deere wasting their $$$

/ John Deere wasting their $$$ #1  

dannydan3

Silver Member
Don't they know that they are sticking their ad up above in the wrong place?
I don't think any of us will turn green over 0$% APR for 36 months.
That there green paint costs too much, not to mention the yellow.
:p

/ John Deere wasting their $$$ #2  
48 0r 60 months would do it for me:D :D :D

/ John Deere wasting their $$$ #3  
not for me! I just can't compare the quality of the old green machines to the new ones. Especially for the price. Now my orange on the other hand :D *&#$ YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ John Deere wasting their $$$ #4  
I mentioned that before. I find it funny to see JD ads in the Kubota forums...not just the revolving ads at the top of the page above the forum code.

/ John Deere wasting their $$$ #5  
I would buy a JD in a minute if the price was comparable to my Kubota. I would buy a New Holland too if the price was right. Kubota had the best price in the kubota 7510 class by 2300 dollars over the JD and New Holland was even more.

/ John Deere wasting their $$$ #6  
Oh no, here we go again. Please JD owners, don't take the bait.

/ John Deere wasting their $$$ #7  
BenA said:
Oh no, here we go again. Please JD owners, don't take the bait.

Ok... here is a good Kubota owner reply....

As much as they charge for their tractors they can afford to waste money advertising.

Just joking... don't get offended Deere guys!!

/ John Deere wasting their $$$ #8  
There is a JD dealer less than 5 miles from my home. The reason we're "orange" is the 3K price difference for a comparable machine. I believe that there is little or no difference in the quality, fit/finish of the 2 product lines.
I drove by the JD dealership an hour ago and there wasn't much inventory (compared to previous years) on the lot. Maybe the "green machine" is having a tough year with their CT line.

/ John Deere wasting their $$$ #9  
Nothing wrong with Deere, just some things I don't like on the one I'm familiar with, don't like the side by side hydro pedal, to easy to go the wrong way unless you look to see which one your foot is on, don't like the loader stick back by the seat, to curl the bucket up, the stick hits the seat, tried the left-right brake on the left for brake turning that is so absolutely necessary, all that did was leave a large skid mark in a circle with the rear tire . Just nit picking.

Last edited:
   / John Deere wasting their $$$ #10  
I agree, I like Kubota's hydro pedal better than Deeres. Also I like how Kubotas have less plastic than Deeres. And I like how Kubotas seem to have better design and finish than Deeres. And of course Kubota is known for having better reliability than Deere.