B3200 BX2660 SIDE BY SIDE...NOT BETTER....DIFFERENT

/ B3200 BX2660 SIDE BY SIDE...NOT BETTER....DIFFERENT #81  
I view the bumps as longer wheelbase and larger tires bridge the bumps. I agree a seat helps, but imagine pushing a child's wagon scroll the lawn, then a bike. In any event, stop scheming with my wife! I'm setting up a case for a new tractor! :)

/ B3200 BX2660 SIDE BY SIDE...NOT BETTER....DIFFERENT
I view the bumps as longer wheelbase and larger tires bridge the bumps. I agree a seat helps, but imagine pushing a child's wagon scroll the lawn, then a bike. In any event, stop scheming with my wife! I'm setting up a case for a new tractor! :)

Talk to your wife when she is busy with something else on her mind. Talk weather, cars, trucks, fishing, hunting, this dull friends word for word conversation, guns, knives, tire sizes, weather, tractor seats, dogs, cats, cars, tire size again, rabbits, weather, tractor HP, ditch problems, etc (anything that will bore her to not paying you any attention).
Go buy the tractor a couple of weeks later and when she says anything you can respond with "I talked to you about this a couple of weeks ago and you said OK". Be sure and ask her a couple of insignificant questions that she will say OK to during this "conversation". Maybe slip in the buy a tractor statement when you know she isn't paying any attention if you want to be totally honest. Maybe record the conversation or that one part of it.:D:thumbsup:

For another B or BX buyers reading pleasure.

Bump by request.

/ B3200 BX2660 SIDE BY SIDE...NOT BETTER....DIFFERENT #85  
Thanks for the "Bump" John...my search efforts didn't seem to locate. I read all posts and seems many have same question.

My "current" stage of thought is that I may mow with separate piece of equipment as I really think at 66 I am not going to enjoy taking the mmm off 4/5/6 times a summer...some of the time not on a solid paved surface. Too heavy to move around and too old not to be irritated.

Thanks for all of your assistance...Tom R

Another bump by request.

bump bump

The age old B vs BX question, again. :) :)

/ B3200 BX2660 SIDE BY SIDE...NOT BETTER....DIFFERENT #89  
Questions as old as time.

People still want to know to help with their decision making process.