Quote Originally Posted by AFChief View Post
    BX2360. That wilsonoutdoors vid was my inspiration
    How many rattle cans? two
    Kubota B2920

Default Re: Carry -All Phase one

Quote Originally Posted by iplumb View Post
    How many rattle cans? two
    About a can and a half.
    BX2360, FFL, 60" MMM, Carry-All, 48" XB Box blade, 48" Howse rotary cutter, 48" XB Rotary Tiller, 48" Back Blade, 3Pt trailer hitch adapter, Ratchet Rake

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

That really looks nice.

Check the archives for Top 'N Tilt on a BX, there are actually quite a few who have added this feature. You can get either or both. For the carry all, only the top would be needed. If you have a box blade, using both top and tilt adds tremendous versatility.

I use my carry all when spraying. I got a 15 gal sprayer from Northern Tool that was designed to bungee strap onto an ATV and just strap it to the carry all. It plugs into the tractor electrics for power.

Old steel barbell weights make good ballast. I bought 22 50# discs (std 1" holes-not Olympic) plus a few 20#ers for $110 on Craigslist. You could build a box or weld up bars on which to stack them.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Air Force Chief:

I got your PM. I'll just reply here. The "archives" means all the old posts, going all the way back to the beginning. When you do a search, you're searching all the old posts; that's the same as searching the archives.

About 5 or 6 years ago, a major server change was made. Things in the archives prior to that time can be more difficult to search. If you go to this thread, then the tenth post in the thread, you'll find a list of old threads related to BX top and tilt:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/k...tilt-bx24.html

Gearmore currently makes correctly sized hydraulic cylinders for top and tilt on a BX. Many Kubota dealers have accounts with Gearmore:

Gearmore Products

Another manufacturer:

http://www.ccmachinery.com/TNT.htm

There's a third named Rankin; their prices traditionally are higher.

BTW: is that your personal car (mustang?) sitting in front of that B2?
    Last edited by Tom_H; 03-13-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_H View Post
    Air Force Chief:

I got your PM. I'll just reply here. The "archives" means all the old posts, going all the way back to the beginning. When you do a search, you're searching all the old posts; that's the same as searching the archives.

About 5 or 6 years ago, a major server change was made. Things in the archives prior to that time can be more difficult to search. If you go to this thread, then the tenth post in the thread, you'll find a list of old threads related to BX top and tilt:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/k...tilt-bx24.html

Gearmore currently makes correctly sized hydraulic cylinders for top and tilt on a BX. Many Kubota dealers have accounts with Gearmore:

Gearmore Products

Another manufacturer:

Tractor Hydraulic toplinks, Top-N-Tilt, Side link cylinders

There's a third named Rankin; their prices traditionally are higher.

BTW: is that your personal car (mustang?) sitting in front of that B2?
    Thanks for the info. Appreciate you taking the time.

As for the pic, yes it -was- my car. I sold it after I found my current one...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carry -All Phase one-6jun09a-28-jpg  
    BX2360, FFL, 60" MMM, Carry-All, 48" XB Box blade, 48" Howse rotary cutter, 48" XB Rotary Tiller, 48" Back Blade, 3Pt trailer hitch adapter, Ratchet Rake

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Quote Originally Posted by AFChief View Post
    ...yes it -was- my car...
    Ford Mustangs, kubota tractors, Northrop B2 Spirit stealth bombers. Man, you associate yourself with game changing machines!!

One of them does cost a bit more than the others though!

Gold Member
    Tractor
    B2920

So I went to two TSC stores today to find a County line Carry all. I brought it home stripped all the stickers and sanded it down. No that I come in the house I noticed mine is completely different than your? Mine seems allot more heavy duty. Is mine an old style? I don't think it is as they said they just came off the truck today
    Kubota B2920

Quote Originally Posted by iplumb View Post
    So I went to two TSC stores today to find a County line Carry all. I brought it home stripped all the stickers and sanded it down. No that I come in the house I noticed mine is completely different than your? Mine seems allot more heavy duty. Is mine an old style? I don't think it is as they said they just came off the truck today
    Who makes them is variable based on where you live. TSC buys from many different places. I've seen at least three different styles marked "County Line"

Gold Member
    Tractor
    B2920

Seems like there is no rime or reason to the way they are drilled? I don't think they put much thought into it. I have been playing around with different 2 x lumber to see how I'm gonna make it work. To get holes kinda in the middle of the boards and to give some over hang.
    Kubota B2920

Gold Member
    Tractor
    B2920

Do you have any pictures on your tractor yet? Just trying to decide how wide I want to go. Thanks
    Kubota B2920

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast