I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #11  
So the king cutter land lever really works well for driveways? ive seen the video on everything attachments and its rather impressive i think. Just hope it works that well in person, The box scraper is a pain to level with

I don't own one, but from all reports I have read of people that do, Land planes are the cats meow. for gravel driveways. I can think of at least one former poster on here that made a business of doing other peoples drives with one.

James K0UA

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #12  
I didn't know you could say !@#$%^&* on a family web site.

Teg, Do you remember, how long ago did the guy from Fancy Gap get his tractor fixed? I think the dealer told me he paid $270 so it must have been some time ago.

"I hope my new dealer is going to be that good" Are you changing dealers?

Bill
Loved the first statement ;)

Fancy Gap guy was Aug. of last year 2011. The last PM I got had this statement "There's still some jumpiness but it's small enough that I can adjust a box blade without dumping the contents." I have to test mine again to see really how smooth mine is. I wonder if he really got the valve or it was the original one that was adjusted correctly.

My original dealer went out of business... I've been buying parts and supplies in Gardner, NC. I don't plan to buy another tractor but if I do it will be from him since he gave me a free hat!

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #13  
First: Thanks i think?

{SNIP}

I wonder how far we could get with a class action lawsuit against Kubota over this. seems there are 1000's of people with this issue
I am trying to help...

I thought about the lawsuit route... and I personally think the jerky hitch is a valid safety concern. I nearly lost a finger since I ask my wife to raise the 3ph up slightly and when it jumped a couple inches - if my hand was in a different spot... it would have been bad.

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE
I am trying to help...

I thought about the lawsuit route... and I personally think the jerky hitch is a valid safety concern. I nearly lost a finger since I ask my wife to raise the 3ph up slightly and when it jumped a couple inches - if my hand was in a different spot... it would have been bad.

how does a class action law suit work? do you have to hire a lawyer out of pocket or are they paid if we win?

I think it could be done. Stick a boom pole on the L series and tell me thats not dangerous

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #15  
how does a class action law suit work? do you have to hire a lawyer out of pocket or are they paid if we win?

I think it could be done. Stick a boom pole on the L series and tell me thats not dangerous
Seriously, I only think the lawyers win... everyone else takes it in the shorts... plus the lawyer would have to be certain that they can win before they do anything and I'm not so sure this is true in this case.

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #16  
Loved the first statement ;)

Fancy Gap guy was Aug. of last year 2011. The last PM I got had this statement "There's still some jumpiness but it's small enough that I can adjust a box blade without dumping the contents." I have to test mine again to see really how smooth mine is. I wonder if he really got the valve or it was the original one that was adjusted correctly.

Interesting. The salesman said that although the customer was satisfied with the repair, he felt that it could be smoother.( which jibes with what he told you, about it still being a little jumpy.) I wonder if they did put in a GL valve or maybe the latest update of the 3800 series.

A free hat!! thats a cincher!:D

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE
So does anyone know for sure that a grand L valve has been installed into a standard tractor and worked???

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #18  
So does anyone know for sure that a grand L valve has been installed into a standard tractor and worked???

Not I.
I have given you about all the info I have, most of which is second hand.
My dealer said that they would put a GL valve in a 3800 for me. Whether it would have been a GL valve, only he knows. We never did the deal so I don't have any paperwork, showing part numbers ect.
I wish I had a better answer for you.:(

Best, Bill

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #19  
I know the part number, but as I typed it in, some guys in suites (Goverment Types) came in and told me that I "didn't know what I think I know and should keep my mouth shut". They then knocked over the plant on my desk and said it was a "warning". They must be part of the big "conspiricy" by Kubota. Sorry I could not help.

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #20  
Drum roll please;

The winning number is;

^
^
^
^
^
31351-39604.

According to my salesman at the Kubota dealer. This is the valve that they put in the other TBN members 2011 L3800.

He told me that the customer was happy with it. It wasn't perfectly smooth, but was a big improvement.

Disclamer;
I never witnessed how the tractor worked after this change, nor did I speak to the tractor owner.

Best of luck. I have to get off line now before the Kubota Parts Police catch me.

Remember you never heard it from me.:cool:

Signed, Mr. X:confused3: