Loader my loader welds cracked

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / my loader welds cracked
i was moving dirt the welds look like bs before i used the tractor at all is kubota going to say we cant help you

/ my loader welds cracked #12  
i was moving dirt the welds look like bs before i used the tractor at all is kubota going to say we cant help you

I don't think so. If was a manufactures defect, loader was not abused and there are only 4 hours on a new tractor my experience is they will stand behind it. Kubota replace a faulty FOPS on one of my tractors when it was well out of warranty. Work with your dealer first and go to the regional manager if that doesn't work.

MarkV

/ my loader welds cracked #13  
I agree with MarkV, I will be surprised if you are out any money, but they are going to have to look at and examine it first, a faulty weld will be easy to spot as opposed to abuse.

/ my loader welds cracked #14  
I can't see how anyone here could give advice without some pictures (or at least a sensible description that isn't written like a text message from a teen).

/ my loader welds cracked #15  
Interesting... TripleR, did you happen to notice the thread on repairing the old Kubota bucket I sometimes use on my new Kioti? the weld on that bucket edge, in my opinion was maybe not "faulty" but substandard as compared to the right side weld in the same location..I never thought of trying to make Kubota fix that:).. kinda hard to explain what it was doing on a Kioti in the first place.. I just welded it up, and went on... I am wondering what welds and where on the loader (bucket? or arms? or what) are broken? on his new Kubota. Perhaps a description of the broken pieces

James K0UA

/ my loader welds cracked
i going thourgh the dealer now i hope i dont to go the kubota it self i been moving heavy eqiupment since 8 years old running at 11 i never broke the case compact

/ my loader welds cracked #17  
i going thourgh the dealer now i hope i dont to go the kubota it self i been moving heavy eqiupment since 8 years old running at 11 i never broke the case compact

Could you fill us in on what exactly is broken on your new Kubota Loader?.. some pictures from a digital camera would go a long way to help us understand the problem.. you mentioned sending pictures to the dealer in the first post of this thread? Is it the bucket? the SSQA? the loader arms? Mounts? or what exactly? And yes we have heard several times how the old Case was/is quite superior to these new Kubota machines you have acquired lately.

James K0UA

/ my loader welds cracked #18  

then why didnt you buy one?

Status
Not open for further replies.