Loader my loader welds cracked

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / my loader welds cracked #22  
a sensible description that isn't written like a text message from a teen
Now that is down right funny:laughing:

/ my loader welds cracked
koua i see you have a koiti why that explain why dont you own the other orange thanks mark TRIPLE R for the reply

i resolve the issue my buddys a body man he is going to fix it

/ my loader welds cracked #26  
case245 said:
i was moving dirt the welds look like bs before i used the tractor at all is kubota going to say we cant help you

Your previous posts indicate that you used to have a Kubota L3800 and were quite vocal on how disappointed you were and that it wasn't powerful enough. Now I see you have a Kubota M7040 and its welds are not strong enough. Two questions for you. Why did you choose Kubota again if you were so unhappy? Have you had someone review that you are using the M7040 within its limits? I am not trying to question you, but loads are hard to determine.

i not mad at anyone a buddy is going to fix it i guess im use to have a big mach around to move stuff a loader crawler a 12 ton mach does mitsub make engines for kubota i notice my 7040 has a mitsub starter and fan belt on it

/ my loader welds cracked #28  
case245,
Pleases, please, please take a little effort to glorify the English language. It is a powerful weapon and you wield it like a bubble blower. Surely you are smart enough to more closely approximate punctuation , grammar, and vocabulary to the civilized world. Thank God for spell check or your posts would be totally lost.

/ my loader welds cracked #29  
I have the same tractor (M7040SUD) with the 1153 loader. I have used it hard and I have not experienced any weld issues. I'm actually very impressed with the strength of the FEL.

If the OP is serious about his issue, it would be very obvious to a dealer if it was a defect in workmanship or some sort of abuse. I'd imagine the FEL would be bent somewhere if it were abuse.

What I'm really puzzled by, if you bought a 30k plus tractor that has an obvious warranty issue, why are you having your "body man" buddy fix it? That will, no doubt, void the warranty and probably not fix the issue. I never post anything to start an argument (really, check my posts), but this whole thing sounds made up.

/ my loader welds cracked #30  
I think we need to see some pics, before and after the body-shop fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.