BX2360 Upgrades

/ BX2360 Upgrades #51  
I am making a thread for some stuff I want to do to the BX. So far I got a grille guard of ebay and a Harbor Freight qh.

IMG_20120908_203505.jpg

I am confused. Is that a Harbor Freight quick hitch with "Kabota K Match" painted on it. I have been thinking the HF quick hitch will not work on my BX2200 because it is 27 1/2" and the BX requires a 22".

/ BX2360 Upgrades
I am confused. Is that a Harbor Freight quick hitch with "Kabota K Match" painted on it. I have been thinking the HF quick hitch will not work on my BX2200 because it is 27 1/2" and the BX requires a 22".

Yes it is a harbor freight quick hitch. I believe the BX 2200 is a limited cat 1 3PH so this will help give you more lift.

/ BX2360 Upgrades #53  
Nice going Roger. Lots of great tips. You've made some nice improvements. Thanks for posting them. :thumbsup:

/ BX2360 Upgrades
Nice going Roger. Lots of great tips. You've made some nice improvements. Thanks for posting them. :thumbsup:

Thanks Paul I have a few other things I want to do to it yet I just need the time.

/ BX2360 Upgrades
Nothing major but I replaced the key rings on the side links with 3/16 lynch pins.

/ BX2360 Upgrades #56  
Thanks for posting because every idea probably is a better idea.

Chris

/ BX2360 Upgrades #57  
I just put the improved stabilizer bars on our BX2200 and BX2660 from Hodge yesterday and they are an easy improvement; always hated those turnbuckles. That along with Bro Tek plates and wheel spacers are the only improvements I have on ours, OK my wife's tractors.

/ BX2360 Upgrades
Thanks for posting because every idea probably is a better idea.

Chris

No problem.

I just put the improved stabilizer bars on our BX2200 and BX2660 from Hodge yesterday and they are an easy improvement; always hated those turnbuckles. That along with Bro Tek plates and wheel spacers are the only improvements I have on ours, OK my wife's tractors.

I may make a set of telescopic stabilizers. I don't have much use for them since I have a quick hitch.

/ BX2360 Upgrades #59  
I may make a set of telescopic stabilizers. I don't have much use for them since I have a quick hitch.

Ah, but the seed has been planted and I know how you crafty guys are, you will probably build a set anyway...:)

/ BX2360 Upgrades #60  
I just found this tread - subscribed. Some very good ideas here and the workmanship is something to be proud of. Thanks for sharing Roger.

-- Bill --