BX2360 Upgrades

/ BX2360 Upgrades #92  
Here is my electric OCDC. I was inspired by Scooby074's OCDC.

Very nice work! Have you had a chance to use it yet? I've been wanting to fabricate one myself, though will probably keep it a simple manual type. But I'm wondering what happens to the cuttings. Does it leave a windrow on the right side of the deck, or are clippings fairly evenly dispersed beneath the deck?

I ask because I have a bunch of trails, and when I cut what grows on them, I want to leave the clippings in place as a mulch to help with erosion.

/ BX2360 Upgrades
Nice. I was thinking just the other day that I need to do something better for mulching cover attachment on my rider. What is the actuator?

Thanks, I used a Ford power window motor. I had the motor because the regulator had be replaced and it came with a motor.

New motors are cheap on ebay. Door Power Window Lift Motor for Ford Crown Victoria Lincoln Town Car Mercury | eBay

Very nice work! Have you had a chance to use it yet? I've been wanting to fabricate one myself, though will probably keep it a simple manual type. But I'm wondering what happens to the cuttings. Does it leave a windrow on the right side of the deck, or are clippings fairly evenly dispersed beneath the deck?

I ask because I have a bunch of trails, and when I cut what grows on them, I want to leave the clippings in place as a mulch to help with erosion.

Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks, I used it yesterday and today and I love it. My grass was pretty tall in places because I did not want to mow until this was completed. I mowed the one area again this evening where the grass was tall and thick. I left it closed and it left ball off grass/ windrows on the right side of the deck. When I mow my back yard the dust usually flys because the grass is not real thick. I had it opened just a little and it left rows of leaves. I'll get a pick of it tomorrow if the wind does not blow them away tonight. It is really nice being able to control how far the clippings blow.

/ BX2360 Upgrades

Here is what it does barely open.