Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #11  
Just saw the Kubota chest at Woodland, CA Costco. $370

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #12  
Looks like the same one Home Depot is selling for 599.

Yah, i think its exactly the same.

$599 for the Kubota : Kubota | Kubota 35" Tool Chest | Home Depot Canada

Kubtoa-35inch-toolchest-front-closed_4.jpg

Or $224 for the exact same thing in Husky Black. Who said that it was only Green paint that was expensive? ;) Husky | Husky 35 Inch Professional Tool Chest | Home Depot Canada

81000_35_Inch_toolchest_husky_4.jpg

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #13  
The Kubota tool box I seen last week had a really off orange. Nothing close to the Kubota colour. I wouldn't have purchased based on that. :thumbdown:

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco
Good work, Scooby...sure looks like the same tool chest. The color did seem a tad off as well.

For a great toolbox, the shiny red ones at Harbor Freight are a great deal and a good box.

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #15  
I guess your Kubotas are in the shop so much, you may as well make a tool box to match!:D:cool2:

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #17  
Was in to Costco today and took a close look at this item. Reading the fine print I saw where this item was imported exclusively by Costco and also saw another company's name. I suspect this item is made by and independent Co with a license to use the Kubota name, i.e. Kubota not directly involved with this product.

Same goes for the Kawasaki labeled drill Costco sells. Look at the box closely and you will see it is made/imported by AllTrade with license to use the Kawasaki name.

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #18  
Last year my dealer actually had 2 different Kubota rolling tool chests, these were fairly good sized and were similar to the ones Snap On sells, so I wonder if Kubota is finally getting into licensing like Deere does.

David Kb7uns

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #19  
The Kubota tool box I seen last week had a really off orange. Nothing close to the Kubota colour. I wouldn't have purchased based on that. :thumbdown:

You could always buy the cheaper Husky version and give it the full 4shorts treatment!

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #20  
You could always buy the cheaper Husky version and give it the full 4shorts treatment!

Man you must have a bug on me. I told my wife when we seen it I'd rather buy the other model and give it a nice coat of orange base and lay down some ghost flames with the air brush and spray on the clear BUT she then reminded me that we don't have any more money now that we bought the new tractor :shocked: :laughing: