Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #31  
I just picked up one of these toolboxes from Costco. They had them marked down to $299 from $360. It's a pretty nice toolbox for the money considering its Made in China. It comes with drawer liners, plus I like the side cabinets. The only bad thing is you can't stack other boxs on top of it. It also looks good sitting next to my B7610. The company that makes it is Trademark Industries Inc.

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco
Went by Costco recently and noticed the toolboxes seemed to be marked up to $389. I don't recall exactly but am pretty sure they started out at $359 or possibly $369.

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #34  
I bought one of these "Kubota" chests last December when they were $359. I took it back after a while as I needed a larger chest. However, the drawers were very nice and solid for this price range. The drawer latches worked as well as any chest I've used and better than many. I liked the thing, just too small. I thought it was rather well-made, particularly for a Chinese product.

Meanwhile, they have ranged from $299 last month to back up to $329 now at my Costco store. And, by the way, at least the individual box I had matched, color-wise, my tractor quite well. Perhaps some manufactured batches are better than others.

Saw it marked down to $329 at Costco last week.

And down to $299 this week at Costco.