Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #22  
Man you must have a bug on me. I told my wife when we seen it I'd rather buy the other model and give it a nice coat of orange base and lay down some ghost flames with the air brush and spray on the clear BUT she then reminded me that we don't have any more money now that we bought the new tractor :shocked: :laughing:

:thumbsup: :D

Tell her the Husky is half the price of the Kubota... "A heck of a deal" ;)

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco
Went to Costco again and double checked the toolbox. It really is pretty thin metal and looks like you could bend it without much of an effort. it does not look to be a very good value but that's just my opinion.

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #24  
The deal breaker for me was no 3PH or FEL, and the seat didn't look too comfy... Steve

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #25  
Went to Costco again and double checked the toolbox. It really is pretty thin metal and looks like you could bend it without much of an effort. it does not look to be a very good value but that's just my opinion.
Just like kubota tractors!!!! ;)

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #27  
Was in to Costco today and took a close look at this item. Reading the fine print I saw where this item was imported exclusively by Costco and also saw another company's name. I suspect this item is made by and independent Co with a license to use the Kubota name, i.e. Kubota not directly involved with this product.

Same goes for the Kawasaki labeled drill Costco sells. Look at the box closely and you will see it is made/imported by AllTrade with license to use the Kawasaki name.

I have actually seen "Snap-On" licensed products/ tools at costco. Off the top of my head, they have mostly been work lights and flashlights though.

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #28  
Just like kubota tractors!!!! ;)
Perhaps the sheet metal does seem thin, but at least the PTO housing stays in one piece when you run a tiller...

Wrooster :p

/ Kubota rolling tool chest at Costco #29  
ignore -- somehow it double-posted.