BX25 vs BX25D FEL?

/ BX25 vs BX25D FEL?
Smibota,

What kind of problems are you having with the QA and bucket?

I had to drill out (ream) a pin hole for one of the pins. I did it with the bucket on the QA. The pin was hard to put in and out, ran a drill through it and works great now. I don't have any problems attaching my bucket or mini forks.

/ BX25 vs BX25D FEL? #22  
After reading this thread so isn't out and checked the QA on the FEL of my BX 25-D. Yes there's a gap but nothing excessive in my opinion. I figure about 1/8th on each side of the gap. I would expect it yo be that much making assembly easier.
As for using the QA. I wiggle the bucket and just push the pins in. Pretty good system in my opinion.

ff8a983b47a806b8e3381bc5f7f4249d_zpsb9c0cd2b.jpg

3f88f2ca87919b017e971e594f1e7617_zps1f444428.jpg

33ecc3caf726e169522e2ad9e30fabd5_zpsceeda865.jpg

/ BX25 vs BX25D FEL?
4shorts,

I installed the bronze thrush washers to keep the grease from squishing out. Mine looked like yours.

The hole I reamed out are for the removable quick pins only. It was only on one side. Just made it easier to work the pin.

/ BX25 vs BX25D FEL? #24  
4shorts,

I installed the bronze thrush washers to keep the grease from squishing out. Mine looked like yours.

The hole I reamed out are for the removable quick pins only. It was only on one side. Just made it easier to work the pin.

:cool: sounds logical. That QA is a nice system. :thumbsup:

/ BX25 vs BX25D FEL? #25  
As I said in my previous post the bucket does not go on and off smoothly, I have to really fight the bucket on and off. The bucket and the QA plate are solid welded structures so I don't think there is a alignment issue! (Installed this in my garage on a flat concrete floor). I am very familiar with quick attach systems as I had a Air2 QA (now the Jari system) on my 2009 BX2360...the bucket and pallet forks went on and off very smoothly (never had to get off the tractor for the pin holes to line up). I think I may have a QA plate that wasn't assembled-welded correctly. My dealer is looking in to it! Also I might add that the quality of the Kubota QA system is excellent!...some piece of steel!