BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
#1,241  
Oh she's a beauty so small, what make and model?

It's a FineVu CR500HD with optional GPS, polarizing lens and optional constant power module.

OK, I am NOT trying to make Mrs. 4shorts mad at me, but find out what bail will cost IF you do get stopped, and maybe we can raise it here in advance and have it ready for a future ride! :laughing:

:laughing: Now that sounds like a plan. They almost got me last weekend. I let my pride get in the way when I got challenged. Came around the turn and there they were but as luck would have it the officer recognized the car. Friends are better than money. Even on a lonely wide open highway they can be found :ashamed:
I'm not doing that anymore :eek:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,242  
:laughing: Now that sounds like a plan. They almost got me last weekend. I let my pride get in the way when I got challenged. Came around the turn and there they were but as luck would have it the officer recognized the car. Friends are better than money. Even on a lonely wide open highway they can be found :ashamed:
I'm not doing that anymore :eek:

The Challenge at the red light. Used to get me too. If I still had my 'Stang, I'd still be in trouble DAILY! I am terrible, to this day. If someone comes up and plays Glasspacks next to me, in a car I KNOW I can beat, I'll take 'em, even with my 7.3L diesel! Of course, I don't answer that challenge if they really have the machine to back them up! The phrase "older and wiser" seems to pop into mind. :cool2:

#1,243  
The Challenge at the red light. Used to get me too. If I still had my 'Stang, I'd still be in trouble DAILY! I am terrible, to this day. If someone comes up and plays Glasspacks next to me, in a car I KNOW I can beat, I'll take 'em, even with my 7.3L diesel! Of course, I don't answer that challenge if they really have the machine to back them up! The phrase "older and wiser" seems to pop into mind. :cool2:

Well we have a lot in common. I'm much the same way. We tend to get challenged a lot for some reason. Even wifey noticed it. Like I said to her a few weeks ago out on the highway " we might die but he's not passing us" :laughing:
Then there are the days where I don't care who tries it. I won't bite and let them go past. A lot depends on what I'm listening to for music at the time. :D

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,244  
Well we have a lot in common. I'm much the same way. We tend to get challenged a lot for some reason. Even wifey noticed it. Like I said to her a few weeks ago out on the highway " we might die but he's not passing us" :laughing:
Then there are the days where I don't care who tries it. I won't bite and let them go past. A lot depends on what I'm listening to for music at the time. :D

This is very funny! If I had my 'Stang, and was at a red light next to your 'Stang, I'd probably rev a little to see if I could tell what you were running. I'd probably challenge you too. You might blow my doors off, but the first 75 yards would be a heckuva lot of fun! I'd be willing to buy the beer after, no matter who won! Some cars, just asked to be challenged, and some cars just ask for the opportunity to show what they've got. ;)

#1,245  
This is very funny! If I had my 'Stang, and was at a red light next to your 'Stang, I'd probably rev a little to see if I could tell what you were running. I'd probably challenge you too. You might blow my doors off, but the first 75 yards would be a heckuva lot of fun! I'd be willing to buy the beer after, no matter who won! Some cars, just asked to be challenged, and some cars just ask for the opportunity to show what they've got. ;)

:laughing: I like your style. You do those things because you enjoy the challenge. For the guys around here its all pride and its a tough lesson for some. Remember, I like to mod and that goes for the Stang ;)
The ones I really get some fun with is the guys with the Civics and the fart cans they have on them. Omg I have some fun with them. Wifey tells me I'm going to have all of them going to therapy by summers end :laughing:
What they lack in power they make up for in imagination :laughing:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,246  
:laughing: I like your style. You do those things because you enjoy the challenge. For the guys around here its all pride and its a tough lesson for some. Remember, I like to mod and that goes for the Stang ;)
The ones I really get some fun with is the guys with the Civics and the fart cans they have on them. Omg I have some fun with them. Wifey tells me I'm going to have all of them going to therapy by summers end :laughing:
What they lack in power they make up for in imagination :laughing:

Make no mistake, 4shorts. If you blew my doors off, I'd be back trying to make the car faster, and if I couldn't, I'd get someone to help that could! I just love to reach the potential of myself, AND the car. But in every venue, someone wins, and someone loses. I would still be willing to buy the beer. I'd just try to learn, if I lost, so if it was me, I'd work harder, and if it was the car, I'd tweak it more!

I love the challenge, but also love the fact that many competitors can be very GOOD friends, after the competition!

And yes, some cars, especially those driving certain small cars, can be fun to mess with their minds. If you don't put them in therapy with your 'Stang, I'll be happy to do it with a diesel. I would imagine they'd find less shame in your 'Stang dusting them! :laughing:

Again, thanks!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,247  
Now if that camera is watertight, It could be on my BX very soon. I want to see what my BH is doing while I am negotiating slopes. I now believe there is good utility in a back up camera and monitor as extravagant as it may sound. Even one that views your FEL teeth could be great for fine work that is normally blind.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,248  
Your kindly welcome :)

Here's something a little different. I took the Mustang out for a short cruse this morning and did a video of our town.

Very nice. Interesting to see around the town. Recognize a couple of signs (Maca's & Subway) but NO TRAFFIC-LIGHTS ! ! ! I'm sure I could send a couple of our traffic planners over there; they'd have a ball. One of our intersections has two large roundabouts and 23 traffic lights. :thumbdown:

#1,249  
Make no mistake, 4shorts. If you blew my doors off, I'd be back trying to make the car faster, and if I couldn't, I'd get someone to help that could! I just love to reach the potential of myself, AND the car. But in every venue, someone wins, and someone loses. I would still be willing to buy the beer. I'd just try to learn, if I lost, so if it was me, I'd work harder, and if it was the car, I'd tweak it more!

I love the challenge, but also love the fact that many competitors can be very GOOD friends, after the competition!

And yes, some cars, especially those driving certain small cars, can be fun to mess with their minds. If you don't put them in therapy with your 'Stang, I'll be happy to do it with a diesel. I would imagine they'd find less shame in your 'Stang dusting them! :laughing:

Again, thanks!

Oh there's one thing I've learned here on TBN and probably the most important thing and that is you don't mess with a lady from Texas. Even if I thought I could win I'd keep back because I want to have you on my side if trouble starts again :laughing:

Now if that camera is watertight, It could be on my BX very soon. I want to see what my BH is doing while I am negotiating slopes. I now believe there is good utility in a back up camera and monitor as extravagant as it may sound. Even one that views your FEL teeth could be great for fine work that is normally blind.

That's the problem. This camera is really intended for in vehicle use. Being a dash cam it does more than meets the eye. When it's in use it will record in 3 minute intervals and start again. Each interval is sort of like a chapter. On it's 32 GB mini SD card it will record up to 6.5 hours in HD and when the card is full it will start at the beginning and record over the oldest video first. If there's an "Event" such as a shock or accident it will automatically store that event in a special folder for safe keeping and the event will had 20 seconds before the event and 30 seconds after the event included.

It will also go into "Park Mode" which means it sort of sleeps with one eye open. It shuts itself down BUT will start up again if it detects someone by the vehicle. It can also take pictures by the press of a button in 5 MP's and is very good at night time recording. I'm saving up the things I've witnessed on the road and there's plenty of them and will do a video on it one of those days but it's a great insurance if someone accuses you of something you didn't do on the road such as this example.

Very nice. Interesting to see around the town. Recognize a couple of signs (Maca's & Subway) but NO TRAFFIC-LIGHTS ! ! ! I'm sure I could send a couple of our traffic planners over there; they'd have a ball. One of our intersections has two large roundabouts and 23 traffic lights. :thumbdown:

Jim we have traffic lights. I got lucky in the video and got all green ones. That never happens lol. I must admit that where there are lights they really are needed.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #1,250  
That last video is a bit of a worry and I can see why in some situations a dashcam would be very helpful. I think we are lucky in that the crims are too thick to think of those ideas but more importantly they couldn't get much out of it. They can't sue for compensation for injuries and all medical expenses and rehabilitation are taken care of.