BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #321  
   / BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #322  
Since I have the attention span of a gnat, I rarely watch YouBoob videos longer than 5-minutes in length; but this was an exception that was well worth it.

Anyway, that 20" LED light bar is a huge improvement over the stock headlights. Since you added the wheel spacers, are you going to put fender flares on for the rears? What about fenders for the front wheels?

Since you have a place for a chainsaw and an ax, are you going to add a ladder? That way it could do double duty as a fire fighting apparatus. :laughing:

Cool stuff as always. Now you just need to fab a cab for it. :D

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #324  
   / BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #325  
I'm anxiously waiting for the mod to accommodate the chipper! I have the same one and, yes, it is great! Don't hang on too tight when you put stuff in the mulcher, it is very aggressive. ! Wish mine was painted orange, it's construction yellow.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #326  
The best part of the video is from 14:28 to 14:37. :cool2:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
Since I have the attention span of a gnat, I rarely watch YouBoob videos longer than 5-minutes in length; but this was an exception that was well worth it.

Anyway, that 20" LED light bar is a huge improvement over the stock headlights. Since you added the wheel spacers, are you going to put fender flares on for the rears? What about fenders for the front wheels?

Since you have a place for a chainsaw and an ax, are you going to add a ladder? That way it could do double duty as a fire fighting apparatus. :laughing:

Cool stuff as always. Now you just need to fab a cab for it. :D

Thanks Matt. Glad you enjoyed it. I really didn't think you'd look at it. No ladder my friend. I'm designing a telescoping bucket to attach to the FEL. Ladders are so old school :laughing:

I'm anxiously waiting for the mod to accommodate the chipper! I have the same one and, yes, it is great! Don't hang on too tight when you put stuff in the mulcher, it is very aggressive. ! Wish mine was painted orange, it's construction yellow.

Well the chipper is on and the mods have started. As you can see I added to the lower portion of the unit. I didn't think it was lowering enough with the 3pt hitch so the extension will do it. I shortened the PTO shaft 3". Oh and I fabricated four mounts to hold a set of casters my buddy gave me so when the unit comes off I'll push the casters in place and be able to move the chipper around easily. I'll also be adding a tool box to the chipper as well.

On a sour note. My hatred for powder coating continues. The paint is falling off the unit so today the dealer is going to have to do something about it. I only took it off the pallet yesterday. The unit is working great but no prep work was done before it was powder coated :mad:

The best part of the video is from 14:28 to 14:37. :cool2:

Man I actually had to go look myself :laughing: :cool: Thanks for your support and interest. :thumbsup:

Paint issues!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #328  
I wish more equipment came with small tool boxes to hold the pins, clips and other odd bits that one needs to operate it. A lot of times it is nice to keep a wrench or two. Easier to buy and keep them with the machine when common adjustments need to be made. That sort of thing.

As always nice work 4shorts. I hope repeating that does not make it sound any less genuine.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #329  
How much did you extend the base? Mine doesn't level properly on my bx23. I love the casters but my barn has a gravel floor so that won't work for me. I have been lucky, had mine for 3 years and the paint is fine. It is very heavy, be careful in the bush!