Baby is here.......

/ Baby is here.......
lf and is my constant ShadowGreetings all. Thanks for all the postivie comments, I really appreciate it.

kcender - It is a 2360 and as far as I know it's got a 60 series loader as well. The dealer said nothing to indicated it was a 70 series laoder and to tell teh truth, I ahven't looked at it that closely. It's raining here so I haven't had much of a chance to play with it yet.

BigMike50 - Yep, hes a boarder collie...he's about twelve and a half and is my constant shadow...hence the name "Shadow", thanks to my oldest daughter. He was a rescue. Good ole boy.

/ Baby is here.......
I kind of dorked up that last post....sorry about that...my tablet got the better of me........

/ Baby is here....... #13  
The reason I asked about the loader is the LA243 decal seems to be the new type of lettering,I could be wrong.Apparently the loaders are the same only the 70 series has a thicker wall in the cross brace tubing.I was thinking of putting a loader on my BX2360 and the dealer can only get the 70 series which he said should work.I was just looking for verification.

/ Baby is here.......
Kcender...I will check the serial on the loader as soon as I can (may be this weekend), but according to the manual for the loader I have a 243A which will fit either the 2360 OR the 2370. I suspect the mounts on the tractor have not changed. I really think I am going to like this machine.....all kinds of project keep poping into my head that I couln't do with the GR and jonny bucket.

/ Baby is here....... #16  
Those of us who haven't actually gotten their tractor always want to look at pictures from those who do have them. Puts things into perspective in a way the manufactirer sites don't.

/ Baby is here....... #18  
Absolutely! Post those pics. I bought mine used, so it's fun to see the shiny paint! Enjoy!

/ Baby is here....... #19  
Congrats on your new baby.......it is tradition to pass out cigars to all TBN members when a blessed event like this takes place!:dance1:

/ Baby is here....... #20  
:laughing: And also some 18 y.o. single malt, ya can't forget that. :D