Baby is here.......

/ Baby is here.......
Opps...Im so sorry......I was so excited I forgot my manners! Smokes and drinks all around! : )

/ Baby is here....... #22  
Opps...Im so sorry......I was so excited I forgot my manners! Smokes and drinks all around! : )

Now you're talkin!!!!!!:drink:

/ Baby is here....... #23  
If you listen closely ,you can hear the old Gravely snarl when you put it in the shed.It's met its match. :)

/ Baby is here.......
Well, the Gravely is just gonna have to learn to play nice. It is a pretty tight squeeze to get em both in there........I feel a shed expansion project comming on.......

/ Baby is here....... #25  
Beautiful wheels and I'm jealous as ****! Congratulations! P.S. Too many tractor pictures? Is that even possible??

/ Baby is here....... #26  
*snip*

I am sure that most of you are tired of looking at endless pictures of new machines

*snip*

Say what? I thought people who said that got banned? :laughing:

Shiny tractor pics are always cool, congrats on the new tool/toy. I do have to ask, what are the pink bushes in the background? My wife wants some lol.

/ Baby is here.......
Again thanks for all the kind words...had a chance to spend a little time in the seat today......after a GR with a johnny bucket, I LOVE this thing. The GR was ok for what it was, but it is not the machine the BX is, but I suspect most of you know that. I started clearing out some woods on the side of my house, but I;ll start another thread with that (and pics).

Shett......those are azilias. My farther planted them amost 60 years ago and some of them are almost 12 feet high now. I do not know which species (there are several), but they do get pretty this time of year...they only last two to three weeks and then the blooms fall of tel next spring. They like high acid soil. : )

Chris