Grapple for the Kubota BX25-D

/ Grapple for the Kubota BX25-D #1  

4shorts

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 5740,BX25D
So last week wifey and I are sitting at breakfast and she says " what am I going to get you for Valentines Day". I'm thinking to myself as I'm looking at Land Prides new grapple on the iPad that this is to easy lol so I replied " get me one of these grapples and a 3rd function kits for the BX".

A few hours later she comes out to the shop and says " They got it all in stock" so she bought it for me. Looks like I'm the first one in Newfoundland to have it. Dealer haven't installed one yet.

I took the day and got it all installed and it's a nice unit. I've always liked the Land Pride quality.

/ Grapple for the Kubota BX25-D #5  
Nice addition to your "Swiss army tractor". Any chance we could get some pictures of the third function kit installed?

/ Grapple for the Kubota BX25-D #6  
Looks good Paul, What is the weight of the grapple?

/ Grapple for the Kubota BX25-D #7  
very nice.

i've been reading about this one a bit HERE, but you might just be the first TBN member to have one!

/ Grapple for the Kubota BX25-D #8  
Just thinking, What did you get her?

/ Grapple for the Kubota BX25-D #10  
you will love it i'm sure.
I am surprised you let someone else work on your tractor, they must really be good. ;-)
Now your next project is a better brush guard, don't wait until after a branch "almost" takes out the radiator like I did.