NEED HELP PLEASE

/ NEED HELP PLEASE #1  

rrod321

Tractor
Kubota BX 2370
Hi,
Need some help with my tractor, its a Kubota BX2370. I put the mid mount mower on, but I can't get it to go into the TOP position. When I turned the dial to set the mower cutting height I can go through all of the setting up to 4, but when I try to turn the dial into the TOP position it will not budge. I'm not quite sure what the problem is. Tonight I attached my brush cutter so I can hit the field later this week, but when testing it I could not get the belly mower all the way up. Is this something I can adjust and fix here at the house or is it something that I will need to take into the dealer?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!! Thank you so very much!!

Rodney

/ NEED HELP PLEASE
   / NEED HELP PLEASE #4  
The height adjustment "Top" position holds the deck in the fully raised position regardless of the 3 point hitch position. Raise the deck completely and turn the height adjustment to "Top". If the knob won't turn to "Top", do the following:

Looking at the rear of the tractor, just inside the left rear tire is a linkage that controls the lift. There will be a large bolt that faces rearward. Loosen the lock nut on the bolt and screw the bolt in one turn. Raise the mmm all the way and see if the knob will turn to the "Top" position. If not, turn the bolt another turn and try again. It shouldn't take more than a few turns of the bolt unless something else is out of adjustment.