Oil & Fuel Oil from overflow hose b6200d

/ Oil from overflow hose b6200d
The transmission should be independent of the engine. You should see a drive shaft going to the hydro unit.

Have you checked the radiator levels?

Pull the head before going the parts route.

Radiator level is still full. the parts for the hydraulic pump cost me $25 and I figured it wouldn't hurt to replace them.

Can't the hyd oil get into the engine sump from the drive end of the hyd pump or is it a different setup than that?................Mike

Yes it could. that's why I figured I would refresh the pump seals.

/ Oil from overflow hose b6200d #13  
Can't the hyd oil get into the engine sump from the drive end of the hyd pump or is it a different setup than that?................Mike

You are right! My memory just ain't good.

/ Oil from overflow hose b6200d #14  
Radiator level is still full. the parts for the hydraulic pump cost me $25 and I figured it wouldn't hurt to replace them.

Best be ignoring my comments as my recall of the setup was in error. :mad::(

No problem. I appreciate all the help. Now comes the fun part.

Does anyone know how to take the hydraulic pump off? I ordered the workshop manual and it won't arrive until Friday. thanks

/ Oil from overflow hose b6200d #17  
Not sure about your machine but mine just slid into a slot in the drive gear..................Mike

Took me 45 minutes to take the pump out, 15 minutes to replace the o-rings and the seal, and 1/2 a day to put the pump back on the tractor!!! What a PITA. Hopefully this fixes the issue.

after all that work, the hydraulic level is still going down and the oil level is going up. Any suggestions?

/ Oil from overflow hose b6200d #20  
Other than the pump, what are the possible entry points for hyd oil into lube oil? The pump is the only point.....isn't it?.........................Mike