BX Fire Hazard

/ BX Fire Hazard #21  
Dave,

My bad./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif Keyboard was engaged before I comprehended what you were talking about.

You probably need to call Kubota USA (310-370-3370) and inquire...

The GlueGuy

/ BX Fire Hazard #22  
<font color=blue>go to the local or regional rep.
(which, in another opinion of mine, would be the kiss of death for you and the dealer</font color=blue>

DaveNH, I agree that it could be the end, but not necessarily. I had a heated argument with my dealer after I bought the 1995 B7100 and had a little problem. So I wrote a letter to the Better Business Bureau outlining my complaint and sent copies to the dealer and to Kubota's California headquarters. A factory service rep came to my house, then went to the dealership to tell them what part to order, etc., they did the work, we got back on good terms and I bought the 1999 B2710 from the same guy./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ BX Fire Hazard #23  
Well, you are confused but why I am not sure. If your dealer cannot or will not help you (two different things) then it is time to be proactive. You can find the Regional Kubota representative buy calling Kubota USA. Tell them your problem and they may do the dirty work for you and have the rep call you. They were very responsive and got me in contact with the correct people. I was not having a problem with my dealer, who has been great but I did not like something else that happened (not germane to this conversation) and the rep took care of it pronto. He also spoke to my dealer and all was cordial and we are all friends--it need not be a "kiss of death". Getting something like that leaking tank fixed should not be a problem unless you just want it to be. I would not send you off in this direction if I thought it would be useless. You guys may not like my strange sense of humor but I do not send people on wild goose chases. Is there something more to this situation that we have not been told? Good luck. J

/ BX Fire Hazard #24  
First of all . . . I'd like to echo the thoughts of Registered Del on the efforts of Matt Snell. I have always had trouble (delays) in getting parts and info from my local dealers. Matt can usually get me the info (from three states away) faster than my local dealer. I wish he had a Baltimore Office!

Second. . . I've been using and fixing (and fixing, and fixing) older AG tractors for over 30 years (Only last year did I start in the compact 4WD arena) and still learn every time I log on to TBN. Yes we have differences of opinion. Yes we have favorite colors. Yes we have different needs (Big vs maneuverable), but lets realize we are in this together!

Third. . . If I ever need a trailer I'm gunna go see John Miller (what a salesman!)!!!

/ BX Fire Hazard #25  
<font color=blue>Actually I did register as "del"</font color=blue>

Welcome to the board! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ BX Fire Hazard #26  
<font color=blue>If I ever need a trailer I'm gunna go see John Miller</font color=blue>

I'll drink to that!! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif.

Some people say I'd drink to anything.

I'll drink to that!! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif.

The GlueGuy

/ BX Fire Hazard #27  
Is that drink gunna be served 'on the rocks'??

(I'm referrin' to John's post so appropriately placed in the 'attachment and implements' group!)

/ BX Fire Hazard #28  
<font color=blue>Is that drink gunna be served 'on the rocks'??</font color=blue>

Gosh, I hope so! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Hopefully on the rocks & sitting on a nice trailer!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

The GlueGuy

/ BX Fire Hazard #29  
TresCrows writes "<font color=blue>Well, you are confused but why I am not sure." </font color=blue>

Ouch! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

18-29411-dave.jpg

We're all in this together! (3)
Executive Yuppie Tractor Owner
<font color=orange>[Advertise your business here]</font color=orange>

/ BX Fire Hazard #30  
Del
now if you had only registered eons ago...Muhammad would probably have you in the "Ol' Geezer" group by now! Of course, that is if he had such a special group!
At any rate. Congradulations!! Nice to see you as a bonafied member.