Kubota b26 wheel spacers

/ Kubota b26 wheel spacers #1  

Lopez69

Tractor
Traded in b3350 waiting b26 with cab
Has anyone put spacers on their b26?? If so size please..
I put laurin cab on my b26.and was thinking about wheel spacers..also I took bh off and put 64" blower on..which wasn't enough ballast for fel..also looking into ways to add more ballast to b26 with out taking blower off and adding ballast box.. IMG_2432.JPGIMG_2431.JPG

/ Kubota b26 wheel spacers #2  
Cab looks good, are your rear tires already ballasted?

/ Kubota b26 wheel spacers
No I didn't want to fill tires..come summer bh goes back on..with cab/bh it's already heavy enough..would be waste of money for me to ballast my tires...

/ Kubota b26 wheel spacers #4  
If you ever plan to put chains on the rear wheels, you might not have enough clearance and will need spacers. I added Kubota 1.5 " spacers to my B3030 for that reason.

I was checking bro-tek they recommend 2"spacers for back and 1 1/2" for fronts..I'm not sure about chains just yet..most drive ways are flat and paved..am sure with ice underneath snow I'd wish for chains...was also thinking maybe them rubber chains...not quite sure yet..being first year with cab and snow blower on my b26.. I know loading tires isn't an option for me...but I do have to figure out how to add more ballast to rear with out removing snowblower...any ideas ?

/ Kubota b26 wheel spacers #7  
I was checking bro-tek they recommend 2"spacers for back and 1 1/2" for fronts

Go through your first winter and see what works and doesn't work for you. Some winters are milder than others, so you still might not know what works or doesn't. I'm no mechanic, however, I wouldn't recommend ever putting spacers on the front wheels. At one point, I was so fed up with flat tires that I thought of foaming both the rear and the front wheels on my B3030. The dealer recommended against foaming the fronts due to added weight and stress on the front end.

/ Kubota b26 wheel spacers #8  
How does the backhoe work with the cab. It doesn't look like that is possible unless you remove the entire back panel.

Backhoe works just as good with or with out cab..just a little tight to maneuver from front to back..but doable..I tend to leave door open when working cause I forget about cab and,broke hinges twice...glad glass door didn't break.....if anyone is thinking about and have the means to get a cab..laurin cab ..works great..you won't be disappointed...heat is great..option is ac..they put big box on top...was ugly ..so I opted out...windows onsides open...ohh..they have to remove your rops also.but laurin cab is osha approved as a rops.....just so you know.!!

/ Kubota b26 wheel spacers #10  
Nice looking cab, I'm envious of you on cold days however I'd be concerned about it being too restrictive the rest of the time. For snow removal I use a rear mount grading blade (250-300lbs) on my B26 with no additional weights or filled tires on a 1/3 mi. steep driveway. Everything is fine unless there's ice then its mandatory chains if I want to get back up to the top. For moving snow around I don't have any FEL issues, a full bucket of dirt could be a problem on anything but level ground. Your blower is probably closer to 400-500 lbs., you've got added weight of the cab (mostly over rear wheels) and you said you're on typically on level ground so other than chains for ice I wouldn't think you'd need to add anything else. I must admit I've been too cheap to buy chains yet (this is probably the year) but I'm pretty sure the R1's on the back have clearance for chains. I'm not where the tractor is currently so I'll have to check when I get back.