Well we did it, a new LS U5030

/ Well we did it, a new LS U5030 #21  
The Sheridan LS dealer had a U5030 setting right beside a P 7030 and there isnt much difference in side by side comparison, just a few inches here and there. I think you will be very happy with the 5030C. The cabs are nice when the wind is cold or the sun is hot not to mention those pesky wasp critters. The only bad thing I can say about my cab is that the head room is kinda short so dont raise up too high in the seat unless you have on your hard hat. Well maybe two, visibility when using the FEL is kinda screwed also and takes a bit of time to get used to where all the edges are so you really cant finesse it as close as you could without a cab, also sun glare will completely put you blind at times especially with a little dirt on the glass. Those items aside, you cant beat a cab for comfort.

/ Well we did it, a new LS U5030 #22  
Gary, you must be taller than me. I'm 6'4" and have plenty of headroom in my U5030C.

/ Well we did it, a new LS U5030 #23  
Gary, you must be taller than me. I'm 6'4" and have plenty of headroom in my U5030C.
Just try raising up in the seat one time to get a better view of the FEL which is what I did the first time I used mine. It didnt take but one time to realize you have a roof over your head. As for operation and entry/exit, I have never had any problem. Only 5'11" but due to some spinal problems I cant bend my neck much at all and my back is rather stiff with arthritus and degenerative L5 disc which limits my ability to get into cars etc. I cant sit in the seat and enter a car. I have to crawl in head first to get past the door jam then try to sit in the seat. Just about limited to travelling in a pickup or SUV or my LS tractor.