Well we did it, a new LS U5030

/ Well we did it, a new LS U5030
Took delivery over weekend and got some mowing done. The LS was very nice and the sunshade is a must for Texas.

Attachments

• P5011203.JPG
    P5011203.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 348
  • P5011204.JPG
    P5011204.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
   / Well we did it, a new LS U5030
More shots, it looks smaller out on property. Ha Ha....

Attachments

• IMG_3836.JPG
    IMG_3836.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 271
   / Well we did it, a new LS U5030 #14  
IMO the U5030 is a great tractor and if it had a hydraulic shuttle option it would be phenominal.

/ Well we did it, a new LS U5030 #15  
I think you will love the u-5030. Time will tell how it will hold up,
but I have a feeling it wil do fine. That could be my tractor in your
posts but for the tires and the weld hooks on the bucket.
Have a post driver on mine ready to go,if the rain would take a break.

/ Well we did it, a new LS U5030 #16  
Just bought one myself and love it. Here in Canada we need a cab so now I am broke but excited.

/ Well we did it, a new LS U5030 #17  
Took delivery over weekend and got some mowing done. The LS was very nice and the sunshade is a must for Texas.
Congratulations!! Definitely agree on the sunshade! Love it on my G3038H..

/ Well we did it, a new LS U5030 #18  
Congrats on the new tractor.

/ Well we did it, a new LS U5030 #19  
If dealer had of had one of those in stock with a cab, I would own one instead of the 7010. I like the bigger tractor but it is just that, BIGGER. It is great for moving heavy loads of dirt and rock and FEL work as long as you have plenty of room. I now use my B26 TLB for most jobs as it is lots easier to maneuver in the trees. Recently I used both digging out a creek bed. I think the U 50xx series would have done the same thing and been a bit more easily maneuverable. I had my bush hog on the back for counter weight and the whole thing is 26 feet long with the bucket folded (add at least 2 more feet to unfold the FEL.

/ Well we did it, a new LS U5030 #20  
I am beyond pleased with my U5030C and am confident you will be as well. It does everything I need it to do, from bush hogging to grappling to scooping gravel from the comfort of my heated air conditioned cab.