Are you X-military

/ Are you X-military #31  
USN, 2/64 to 3/68. ET3 SS (diesel electric).

I figured out that the war was illegal and it kind of soured me on accepting militarism without question. Let the corporate rich hire their own guns. We should not starve and dumb down our kids so the rich can dominate markets around the world. Most of those people would do fine without our help, if that's what it is.

You want a hero, try Smedley Darlington Butler (first Commandant of the Marine Corps - two times CMoH winner).

/ Are you X-military #32  
Bought a LS R4041 today in Conroe, TX!

18 month National Service in Germany! Served as a sniper in the 2nd Company of the 92 "Panzergrenadier Battalion" in 1986.

Panzerlehrbrigade 9

/ Are you X-military #33  
No LS tractor, I have a Deere. USAF '72 to '92.

/ Are you X-military #34  
'54 to '57 U.S. Army Okinawa 596th engr group.
Crash 325 with your little bomb you carried around was it a 11" in size and Navy saying they didn't have a bomb on the battle ship Mo. due to the size of there guns were only 16".
Guess they didn't want it to bounce leaving the barrel.
ken
Also have J.D. green and Allis orange tractors.

/ Are you X-military #35  
Served 20 years in Navy retiring in 2000 as a Commander, Supply Corps. Still work with the Navy as a contractor. Have 30 acres in central Virginia dedicated to deer and occasional bear hunting! Happy 4th of July to everyone!

/ Are you X-military #37  
Never served.. been civil service with Army at Ft Stewart for 34 years.. one more till I retire... I do sincerely thank everyone of you for your service. I salute you.

/ Are you X-military #39  
Retired USAF communicator, 73-93. Thank all of you for your service.

/ Are you X-military #40  
There are a lot of us on here that don't have LS tractor. I have a white Kioti. Served US Army 1969 -1972, '70 - '71 in Vietnam as UH-1H "Huey" crew chief was on my 3rd aircraft when I left. First one crashed, second one shot down over Cambodia, 3rd was shotdown with all hands lost a month after I left country. God Bless all those that gave the Ultimate Sacrifice.