Here we go another problem !

/ Here we go another problem !
Update, just to tell you all I called the dealer and he told me he was waiting on LS to call him back ! That was yesterday, I'm still waiting for his call back, all he told me was " yes it's doing exactly what you said" !!!!

Update #2 I called the dealer, he told me they are sending a new engine, he said they had it running he pulled the oil filter was getting oil out but sounded aweful ! So how long to get an engine and put it in ?

/ Here we go another problem ! #13  
Update #2 I called the dealer, he told me they are sending a new engine, he said they had it running he pulled the oil filter was getting oil out but sounded aweful ! So how long to get an engine and put it in ?

Ouch you've definitely had your share of problems with this tractor. Hope this does not happen again out of warranty

Ouch you've definitely had your share of problems with this tractor. Hope this does not happen again out of warranty
Thanks Dave, I figured it was built on a Monday morning after a heavy weekend partying !!!! Sometimes I wish they would just give me an option on a new tractor !!!

/ Here we go another problem ! #15  
Does Lemon Law affect tractors or just cars. Might be something to check into.

/ Here we go another problem ! #16  
Sorry for your troubles. I was in the automobile new car business for many years as both a salesman and auto technician. One of the problems with new cars is that one sits on the lot for a very long time sometimes. These cars seems to have lots of problems. They were run out of gas and the batteries were run down frequently. I hated to sell one of them because of the problems.

When I bought my LS 3033 I insisted that they bring in a new one from the factory. The only one they had in inventory had 26 hours on it, and I thought it had been there for a while. I don't know if I made a good decision, but our "Little Tractor that can" has preformed perfectly so far.

A new engine is a great solution. In an auto dealership they might try to repair the engine. I know that you won't feel comfortable, but you can be happy that the engine is right.

Good Luck.

Sorry for your troubles. I was in the automobile new car business for many years as both a salesman and auto technician. One of the problems with new cars is that one sits on the lot for a very long time sometimes. These cars seems to have lots of problems. They were run out of gas and the batteries were run down frequently. I hated to sell one of them because of the problems.

When I bought my LS 3033 I insisted that they bring in a new one from the factory. The only one they had in inventory had 26 hours on it, and I thought it had been there for a while. I don't know if I made a good decision, but our "Little Tractor that can" has preformed perfectly so far.

A new engine is a great solution. In an auto dealership they might try to repair the engine. I know that you won't feel comfortable, but you can be happy that the engine is right.

Good Luck.
Thanks, I feel better about the engine, I even had changed the oil at 50 hrs but also at 70 because of winter and it sat from September till November when I moved it out front in case of snow and well you know the story ! Hope this is it for problems !

/ Here we go another problem ! #18  
At the very least, it's good to see the dealer admitting the problem is real, and going for the correct solution of replacing the engine. I suspect that since LS is trying to gain market share, they don't want disgruntled, current owners out there, which should work in our favor.

/ Here we go another problem ! #19  
Looks like they are doing their best in a bad situation.
They will probably send it back to Korea to figure out whats wrong i wonder if this is the first time they've seen this problem
Dave

At the very least, it's good to see the dealer admitting the problem is real, and going for the correct solution of replacing the engine. I suspect that since LS is trying to gain market share, they don't want disgruntled, current owners out there, which should work in our favor.

G man and Dave, I think your right on the money !! I did send them an e-mail (LS) and called after I talked to the dealer after this started to 1 inform them and tell them how displeased I was with this happening, maybe it's best now under warranty than later with a 1000 hrs. On it But they don't need any bad press with this economy , thanks guys !