Here we go another problem !

/ Here we go another problem !
Update, they got the new engine, now they have to put it in ! Hoping I can get it back before the weekend so I can get some seat time as net week will be bad timing for me (surgery on wed.)

Good luck with both the tractor and your surgery

Dave
Thanks Dave Been a bit down not having any seat time, was 60 deg's here last weekend and wish I could have got something done.

/ Here we go another problem ! #24  
It was 60 here last weekend and everything was a soupy mess its been a couple weeks since i've fired mine up. We really havent had much snow this year either. So far i had the tractor for 2 winters and its worked great at as a snow preventative device. Now it just snows everywhere but southern michigan

/ Here we go another problem ! #25  
Update, they got the new engine, now they have to put it in ! Hoping I can get it back before the weekend so I can get some seat time as net week will be bad timing for me (surgery on wed.)
That was pretty fast for an engine. I was just reading where a guy busted one of the steel hydraulic lines on his JD and dealer had to order from Japan looking a 30+ days for a new line.

It was 60 here last weekend and everything was a soupy mess its been a couple weeks since i've fired mine up. We really havent had much snow this year either. So far i had the tractor for 2 winters and its worked great at as a snow preventative device. Now it just snows everywhere but southern michigan
I know I've got a mess in the yard but really wanted to scrape the drive and parking area ( stone )

That was pretty fast for an engine. I was just reading where a guy busted one of the steel hydraulic lines on his JD and dealer had to order from Japan looking a 30+ days for a new line.
Gary I was shocked that they got lone in the states ! Think they took it out of another tractor ? Dealer said it came in with a lot of parts on it !

/ Here we go another problem ! #28  
I know I've got a mess in the yard but really wanted to scrape the drive and parking area ( stone )

No snow way down here, but my place is a mess as well. It's been rainy and cloudy for the past week. I wanted to really try out my new stump bucket today, but I was slippin' n slidin' all over the place!

/ Here we go another problem ! #29  
Sounds like LS is stepping up and taking care of the problem, as they should, and that is great. But why not just give the OP a brand new tractor. I mean come on, yanking an engine out of a new unit (IF that is what they did) to fix his tractor, with 80hrs on the clock, seems odd to me. Give him a new unit. He will be a happy and loyal customer touting the virtues of LS. Then again, what do I know. I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night:D.

No snow way down here, but my place is a mess as well. It's been rainy and cloudy for the past week. I wanted to really try out my new stump bucket today, but I was slippin' n slidin' all over the place!

I seen the thread about that stump bucket and wish I had one !!!!!!