New LS Cab Tractors

/ New LS Cab Tractors #11  
An LS Tractor is an LS Tractor. A New Holland Compact is a rebadged LS Tractor. LS has been making tractors for different brands for many years.
As of 2009 they began selling under their own brand. Case-International, McCormick, Montana, New Holland; LS Tractors!

Daedong (Kioti) makes quite a few McCormick CUT tractors. Not sure when/if Ls made tractors for McCormick/Landini.

/ New LS Cab Tractors #12  
Ok where did you get the brochure with the new tractors! They are not avalable at LS tractor. I really wish they hadn't changed the motors I really like the Mitsubishi engines!

/ New LS Cab Tractors #13  
Ok now you got me thinking and that's a bad thing for my wallet! Did they happen to say what the 4047 w/a cab was going for?

/ New LS Cab Tractors #14  
Daedong (Kioti) makes quite a few McCormick CUT tractors. Not sure when/if Ls made tractors for McCormick/Landini.
Last year LS made a few models for McCormick, CaseIH and NH Boomer models. I don't know what this year will bring, as most all of the so called big brands except Kubota get almost all of their CUTs manufactured by a sub-supplier and just re-badge them.

/ New LS Cab Tractors #15  
When LS started making New Holland they stop making the McCormick and Kioti picked them up.

/ New LS Cab Tractors #16  
What is an LS tractor ? Are they FNH or independent manufacturer . Carl Bert is looking for something that will keep up with that JD .

LG, "lucky Goldstar", huge South Korean conglomerate.
If Hyundai made tractors, and maybe they do over there, I think this would be equivalent.

/ New LS Cab Tractors #17  
What is an LS tractor ? Are they FNH or independent manufacturer . Carl Bert is looking for something that will keep up with that JD .
Sounds like Kevin has been sniffing too much green paint and needs some oxygen therapy. Try the internet and search for LS Tractor USA.com

/ New LS Cab Tractors #18  
Well I was at the dealers today (yesterday sorry) and asked about the engine change and he stated that the engines have not or will not change from Mitsubishi engine. Other than they are the LS made engines now, which they have been for a while. It will be interesting to see just what happens, I wanted one of the booklets for the new tractors but they didn't have them in yet, although they do have a cab tractor comming in this week. Now I have to take another road trip hope he posts on his site when it shows up so I don't waste a trip.

/ New LS Cab Tractors #19  
Well I was at the dealers today (yesterday sorry) and asked about the engine change and he stated that the engines have not or will not change from Mitsubishi engine. Other than they are the LS made engines now, which they have been for a while. It will be interesting to see just what happens, I wanted one of the booklets for the new tractors but they didn't have them in yet, although they do have a cab tractor comming in this week. Now I have to take another road trip hope he posts on his site when it shows up so I don't waste a trip.
Sounds just opposite from what the other LS dealer said. I guess those with interest will find out when the new models hit the dealership (along with the dealer)

/ New LS Cab Tractors #20  
This should make some of the New Holland die-hards happy. They have been wanting a Shibaura engine back in the NH ever since NH severed their deal with Shibaura so now they can get one even though it will be made by LS. I would think that if they continue to make the CUTs for NH. CaseIH and others then everyone will be happy.

Gary, Will NH service LS tactors?