New LS Cab Tractors

/ New LS Cab Tractors #71  
I'm such a cheap SOB. I paid cash for mine now I wish I had bought a cab tractor. But NOoooo it was a couple grand more :(
Wish I wasn't so Scott some times. I don't have buyers remorse I have cheap SOB remorse.

/ New LS Cab Tractors #72  
Guesseral. You actually have an LS tractor.

/ New LS Cab Tractors #73  
Guesseral. You actually have an LS tractor.

Yea I know it would be an LS R4020 (new R4047). I did lots of investigation before I bought the tractor I bought it new in 2010 it's a 2009 model year. I have only had one problem with it there was a leak at the front drive shaft where it exited the trans mission, that turned out to be because the transmission halves weren't sealed well at the factory. All covered under warranty I had them do it during the winter when I didn't need it. It has been a really great tractor can't really complain love the Mitsubishi engine quiet, strong, dependable 265 hours now but everything breaks at some point!

/ New LS Cab Tractors #74  
I did a 5 year lease at 3.65% with a $1.00 payoff on final payment(every penny goes deducted to my taxes not just depreciation) My dealer is 600 miles away and it didn't stop me from buying LS.

I spoke to a NH dealer ( 50 miles away) and they said they would do the work if approved by LS( they said money is money). My closest LS is about 300 miles away and I wouldn't let him fix my can opener. Thank God I didn't let that experience ruin the purchase of an incredible machine.

Working out details with the wife to see if I can get buried in that beast... I'm sure I can use it on the other side...lol

Mike, can you share who your dealer is/was? I am looking at LS machines, and thinking about how best to pay for it, and came across your lease comments and was hoping to get more information about who offers that option.