Snow blower color

/ Snow blower color #1  

amarsh64

Silver Member
Tractor
LS G3033H TLB Husqvarna YTH1942
Anyone know how close Landini blue is to LS blue ? Puma snow blowers come in this color and New Holland blue . Thanks .

/ Snow blower color #2  
Does this dress make me look fat??

Sorry, I'm being a wise-@$$. I can't help with your computer scheme. If it were me, I'd buy the one with the best dealer support and build quality. Price would be a tractor too. Color, not so much.

/ Snow blower color
Already did my homework on the puma snow blowers motownbrowne . But of course there is always someone waiting with a flame for someone with a simple question . Way to go .

/ Snow blower color #4  
Hey man, I'm not trying to pee in your Cheerios. I tried to keep it light hearted and funny. Maybe I didn't succeed. You're right, though, the internet can be a rough place.

Either way, good luck on your search. I sure wish I had a snowblower for my machine, but it's not in the cards for me.

/ Snow blower color
I an effort to redeem my slowness on the uptake with the humor Motownbrowne , I humbly ask . Do you think this will make my hips look to wide :)

Attachments

• IMAG0920.jpg
    IMAG0920.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 249
  • IMAG0921.jpg
    IMAG0921.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 186
  • IMAG0925.jpg
    IMAG0925.jpg
    897.6 KB · Views: 167
   / Snow blower color #7  
I an effort to redeem my slowness on the uptake with the humor Motownbrowne , I humbly ask . Do you think this will make my hips look to wide :)

Hey hey, looking GOOD!! I'm jealous. How much snow do you guys usually get in a winter? Any plans for keeping warm while blowing snow? I've heard a snowmobile helmet works alright, but I suppose might limit visibility.

PS, I think you made the right call going with a different color all together. The blue never would have matched up perfectly. Thanks for posting your pictures. I'm glad we can be friends. :)

/ Snow blower color #8  
For what it's worth, I think the blue/red combination works much better than what I have, which is green/red. However, it looks pretty good when everything else is white.

/ Snow blower color #10  
Motownbrowne - Best laugh I've had all day - probably all week too. On TBN - nobody should get their shorts in a twist. Life is to short - laugh.