Snow blower color

/ Snow blower color
Hey hey, looking GOOD!! I'm jealous. How much snow do you guys usually get in a winter? Any plans for keeping warm while blowing snow? I've heard a snowmobile helmet works alright, but I suppose might limit visibility.

PS, I think you made the right call going with a different color all together. The blue never would have matched up perfectly. Thanks for posting your pictures. I'm glad we can be friends. :)

Normally the atv with a 5 foot plow will handle it but the weathermen are saying it may be another bad one like 2 years ago . Better safe than sorry. Army jacket ,snowpants , ski mask and goggles . should do it . I read on here somewhere that a guy bolted a piece of plexiglass onto the back of his rops to keep some of the snow off him and it performed well with an occasional wipe off . I have some clear lexan at the shop where I work .might try it .

/ Snow blower color
Did you get the snow blower from Pattersons in Dieppe?

Actually , I bought my tractor in Dieppe 2 years ago .The sales team has since changed and no one seemed to have a lot of info on what they could bring in for blowers (weekend staff) . Anyway I went to Patterson's in Fredericton and they had lots in stock and lots of good info. Picked it up from there last Saturday.

/ Snow blower color
Motownbrowne - Best laugh I've had all day - probably all week too. On TBN - nobody should get their shorts in a twist. Life is to short - laugh.

If you can't step back and laugh at yourself you're going in the wrong direction ! :)

/ Snow blower color #14  
Normally the atv with a 5 foot plow will handle it but the weathermen are saying it may be another bad one like 2 years ago . Better safe than sorry. Army jacket ,snowpants , ski mask and goggles . should do it . I read on here somewhere that a guy bolted a piece of plexiglass onto the back of his rops to keep some of the snow off him and it performed well with an occasional wipe off . I have some clear lexan at the shop where I work .might try it .

use Velcro on the rops to hold the lexan works great for me