XG3025 Recall

/ XG3025 Recall #31  
Except fot the dealer the closest who is just an Ahole. It is the confusion comes from the way LS communicates to them. My dealer has sent LS all my details, so we see who fixes it. The fix is not the same on every tractor some get just the shims, while others get the shims and plate.

/ XG3025 Recall #32  
What's the hazard if the fix isn't made? I assuming the recall came about from people having issues, so just curious what the damage was that identified the need for the recall.

/ XG3025 Recall #33  
MAY cause a front main seal leak. It a cya thing for LS.

/ XG3025 Recall #34  
Well for some of us that maybe an undertaking...........................................lol

/ XG3025 Recall #35  
Ehinson (or anyone with the shim installed) could you take a picture of the underside of the shim and tell me if it goes all the way down. I just bought a brand new xg3025 h on Thursday and I noticed after reading this thread that I did not have the shim. I have a large gap at the top and it is tight to the frame at the bottom of the bracket. I can put a feeler gauge all the way to the bolt on top. It measures .056"+. So the geometries off if the bottom is tight to the frame and the top is loose. I'm also noticing a bit of seepage around the oil pan. I've only put an hour on the tractor. please let me know as soon as you can if you can see the shim on the bottom also. I'm going to talk to my dealer tomorrow( Monday)

Last edited:
   / XG3025 Recall #36  
As I recall it does go all the way down but I will look again tomorrow.

My pan still leaks and I'm going to pull it off.

And for any that recall, I'm STILL waiting on my **** replacement bumper that the dealers driver bent.

But hey, I only been waiting since December........

/ XG3025 Recall #37  
Thanks for the reply bud. Is your leak a seep or a full on drip? Is it the same as always or is it getting worse? If that was me waiting on that bumper I would be calling daily. He'll tell them to take one off a tractor they have in stock.

/ XG3025 Recall #38  
Got the tractor back, I can see the shim they put in on the right side between the loader and frame.

Odd thing is I noticed my steering is allot stiffer.

It's been raining for days so I haven't had a chance to really check out what else they did.

Also the guy who picked up my tractor hooked his winch cable to the front bumper and bent the **** out of it.

I called the dealer and he ordered me a new one.
View attachment 533195

Actually, I did that to my G3038H by forgetting to put the brushguard back up after doing a service and having lunch. I brought the loader up and drove to do a job and the loader wouldn't go all the way down - What the ***! - Slap of forehead and, yup. Looked just like yours does.

Funny thing is, it wasn't really a defect, it was a feature because I could open the hood without having to drop the brushguard. Well, I had also run a big limb through my grill and broke it up pretty badly, and broke the right headlight. So, off came the brushguard, and off came the hood. I plastic welded the ABS back into a pretty decent shape and then beat the **** out of the brushguard, repainted it and reassembled everything except I put a shim between the guard and the frame and you know what, I can open the hood and never have to drop the brush guard again. Think about it before you make it all "right" again.

/ XG3025 Recall #39  
Careful what you wish for... LOL supposed to get to 25ーf today, its only up to 5, the sun is setting and I'm still waiting...

We did foam insulation in our old leaky house. took all the walls out, had a company come in and foam it. because we were still living in the basement, we did half the upstairs at a time. First time they came in and sprayed this nasty smelling stuff.. but it went away after a day. The second time they sprayed corbond and it was odorless... compared to the other type. because the house is 70 years old, its far from air tight but sure doesn't feel drafty anymore.

We are building a 40x60 two story shop this summer, and are looking in to SIP pannels. It will be air tight on the second level so we will be putting in some ERV systems on both levels to keep any smells out of the second story.

You will LOVE SIPS - my law firm represented a major manufacture of them and I had to learn all about them - that is THE way to build a home. They are not quiet though, actually almost increase noise so make sure you do some sound attenuation, like a dead air space between the inside sheathing and the SIPS's inside surface. Otherwise, all you need is a foundation and the thing goes up - no studs, no trusses (if you do a SIPS roof).

/ XG3025 Recall #40  
Thanks for the reply bud. Is your leak a seep or a full on drip? Is it the same as always or is it getting worse? If that was me waiting on that bumper I would be calling daily. He'll tell them to take one off a tractor they have in stock.

It's a seep but getting worse, I pulled it out of the workshop and ran it for 30 min two days ago, pulled it back in and put some Styrofoam under where it leaks, have a silver $ size puddle there now.

Gonna call the dealer again tomorrow.

I will fix the leak myself, don't want to risk them bending my loader or ripping the steering wheel off with a winch.