Rear Wiper install

/ Rear Wiper install #1  

Kc8ehd

Gold Member
Tractor
LS XR4040C
Has anyone here installed a rear wiper kit ,?

/ Rear Wiper install #2  
No, I have not but you should be able to do it all the wires are there , you need to install the switch and wiper motor . Other members here have done it on other tractors The dealer does it can't be that hard :)

/ Rear Wiper install #3  
What's it do? Clean your butt when you forgot to engage 4wd when going downhill?

Ralph

/ Rear Wiper install #4  
Mine came with the rear wiper so can't say I've installed one but it should be a fairly easy install with the factory wiper.

/ Rear Wiper install
No, I have not but you should be able to do it all the wires are there , you need to install the switch and wiper motor . Other members here have done it on other tractors The dealer does it can't be that hard :)

If the harness is install it will be a quick and easy install , Have Installed on other brands of cab tractors require removal of cab top , not a big deal either way just wondering what I'm facing have kit on order ...

/ Rear Wiper install #6  
If the harness is install it will be a quick and easy install , Have Installed on other brands of cab tractors require removal of cab top , not a big deal either way just wondering what I'm facing have kit on order ...

Bring it over I will help you:)

/ Rear Wiper install #7  
I thought all the cabbed LS machines came with the rear wiper. Cant say I have ever seen one without it.
Anyway, the top comes off easily and the wires should be right there. Think about upgrading the stereo speakers while youre in there.

/ Rear Wiper install
I have already upgraded speakers , good to hear the wireing harness is in place....not all come with rear windshield wipers. Haven't really needed one until this year . ...any advice on blade replacement

/ Rear Wiper install #9  
If you don’t mind what did the kit cost?

/ Rear Wiper install #10  
where did you get the wiper kit and what was cost