Rear Wiper install

/ Rear Wiper install
Ordered it from my dealer . $176

/ Rear Wiper install #12  
Shucks, guess I stole mine.

Bought it at a yard sale for $25.00 still in a JD bag yet.
Turned out to be faulty due to a bad internal solder but I soon rectified that.

Forget where or when I got my front wiper but needless to say I am front and rear wipered. LOL.

OK.
I'm cheap, no frugal, but I make out.

/ Rear Wiper install
Shucks, guess I stole mine.

Bought it at a yard sale for $25.00 still in a JD bag yet.
Turned out to be faulty due to a bad internal solder but I soon rectified that.

Forget where or when I got my front wiper but needless to say I am front and rear wipered. LOL.

OK.
I'm cheap, no frugal, but I make out.

That's like putting a bowtie on a ford....just saying

/ Rear Wiper install
Actually nothing wrong with saving money , however a John Deere wiper motor installs different than the XR series tractor wiper motor.....been a while since I replaced a JD wiper motor but was thinking it bolted up to cab top , not mounted on the windshield like the XR LS series....I could be wrong it's been a while since I worked on a green or sometimes yellow tractor.....

/ Rear Wiper install #15  
Hate to suggest it but I believe that just about (tractor) wiper motors are made by the same company.
Those that I have experience with had all sorts of possible adjustments* for angle and stroke (sweep).
From there the companies buy generic and add a part number (plus markup) and sell them to increase investors dividends.

* internally are holes to adjust sweep and angles etc. Higher $$ units might have a 'park' setting. (but at tractor speeds who cares.)

/ Rear Wiper install
20180324_122440.jpg
Part number 20140820 (M05-1-01)
Motor Assy-wiper (Combo SW)

/ Rear Wiper install
Rear Wiper moter was a easy install , Have yet to install washer, seems to be a exter hose at tank...didn't see wireing for pump but it's probably there....kit came with washer motor not for sure if. it will install in present tank...has anyone here installed a rear wiper kit ? Motor, arm,switch and blade are installed ten minutes tops ... all that's left is the washer...don't think it will be to bad , but If anyone here has installed one I have a couple of questions

/ Rear Wiper install
Completed wriper/washer install on my XR4040C /A rather easy install , all wiring and washer fluid hoses came installed from factory , the wriper kit came complete with the exception of a coupling to connect hose from wriper to factory Intalled washer hose from cab... the washer fluid tank supports two pumps (rear pump comes with kit) so you have a separate washer for front and rear ...note: when Installing wriper/washer switch there is no need to remove side post just remove blank cover pull out the plug and connect to switch and snap switch back into place ...there are two unused terminals at the top of the switches ..one plug contains wiring for wriper and washer...

/ Rear Wiper install #19  
NICE:thumbsup:

/ Rear Wiper install
20180330_141355.jpg
Easy install , nice thing about L.S. - O.E.M. wiper kit is every thing fits ...it is plug and play really cuts down on the cuss words.