Buying Advice What's a fair deal on Mahindra 3016

/ What's a fair deal on Mahindra 3016 #41  
I paid 23700 for 3016 shuttle w/ backhoe and thumb, skidsteer loader, box scraper and forks,
and then Mahindra sent me a 500 rebate check
I was sold on buying a HST figuring it would be easier if my wife wanted to use it until I went in with my wife and test drove both and we both decided that we didn't like the the hydro and both preferred the shuttle.
Our property is sloped and me wife didn't like the way the hydro "free wheeled" when you stepped off the gas, you needed to work the peddle in reverse to slow the tractor, and it was a little noisier.
If I remember right the quote for the hydro w/ the larger loader was 17800 in August

I know that it doesn't matter at this time since you bought the shuttle, but if the HST tractor did what you say it did, that particular tractor had something wrong. :eek: That is not how they act. My 3215 HST will hold itself on a hill in low and med range and barely moves in high range. You sure do not have to move to the reverse pedal to slow or stop. I remove my foot from either direction and you might as well be putting the brakes on. They are a bit noisier than the shuttle though. :(