Was going to buy a used 4wd, but think a new 4025 2wd may be the way to go.

/ Was going to buy a used 4wd, but think a new 4025 2wd may be the way to go.
Finally got it home.

Attachments

• 2155 home.jpg
    2155 home.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 155
   / Was going to buy a used 4wd, but think a new 4025 2wd may be the way to go. #62  
You have one very nice tractor there - it should serve you well and then some. You are making me jealous !

/ Was going to buy a used 4wd, but think a new 4025 2wd may be the way to go. #63  
She's a Beaut. I looked for one of those last Fall and Winter but couldn't find one. Pictures usually makes things look better, but that tractor looks brand new. Good find.

/ Was going to buy a used 4wd, but think a new 4025 2wd may be the way to go.
Thank God I opted for 4WD instead of a new 2WD. The first time I had to back up hill with a bucket of manure the rear tires spun, with a flick of the magic 4WD switch, it craweled right up the hill in reverse with slipping another tire.

Attachments

• 20150325_164929.jpg
    20150325_164929.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 159
   / Was going to buy a used 4wd, but think a new 4025 2wd may be the way to go. #65  
Thank God I opted for 4WD instead of a new 2WD. The first time I had to back up hill with a bucket of manure the rear tires spun, with a flick of the magic 4WD switch, it craweled right up the hill in reverse with slipping another tire.

Glad you made the right choice!

/ Was going to buy a used 4wd, but think a new 4025 2wd may be the way to go. #66  
   / Was going to buy a used 4wd, but think a new 4025 2wd may be the way to go. #67  

yep, that was what we were "yapping" about!:)

/ Was going to buy a used 4wd, but think a new 4025 2wd may be the way to go. #68  
   / Was going to buy a used 4wd, but think a new 4025 2wd may be the way to go. #69  
Very nice tractor.

I never cared much for JD Compacts, (not the best value) but yours is a good example of why JD built a reputation in the industry.