Max26xl

/ Max26xl #22  
   / Max26xl #23  
I think that is a good deal, I just paid 18,900 for a 2014 Max26 XL hst with TLB with 52 hours. Going to pick it up on Saturday. I thought I had got a bargain until now. :(

/ Max26xl #24  
I already put an hour on the meter, turning a 6 yard pile of overgrown loom, more fun that I could have imagined. Glad I got the Thumb!

/ Max26xl #25  
Here is the actual breakdown of the package deal they are offering me:

Max 26xl HST $11,967
Loader. $ 3,500
Backhoe. $ 6,000
Mower deck. $ 2,925
Post hole digger $ 925 w/ 8" bit
Diamond C trailer $2,500 (20')

After closer examination of the quote, the original amount I posted did not include trailer or post hole digger.

Just ordered my first ever tractor, also a Max 26XL, will take possession on Friday.
Based on what I paid here in Mass, I think you got a really good deal. The core of my order was

Max 26xl HST
Loader
Backhoe A shade under $24,000

MSRP was $28,500 so it followed the rule of thumb of about 15% off MSRP (15.9% in this case).

Your price beat that by another $2,500! :drink:

/ Max26xl #26  
WOW! That is a really good deal! Is that Diamond C trailer a beaver tail? 20 feet what is the GVW? I might have to travel to find a good deal like that one. ALL I currently need is a trailer and a post hole digger. and perhaps a york rake.

David

/ Max26xl #27  
But remember, your is new! Mine had 52 hours and was a 2014 model. Still looked like brand new.

/ Max26xl #28  
Just ordered my first ever tractor, also a Max 26XL, will take possession on Friday.
Based on what I paid here in Mass, I think you got a really good deal. The core of my order was

Max 26xl HST
Loader
Backhoe A shade under $24,000

MSRP was $28,500 so it followed the rule of thumb of about 15% off MSRP (15.9% in this case).

Your price beat that by another $2,500! :drink:

You did just fine in Taxachussets!

/ Max26xl #29  
I think you will love it! It's more tractor than I first imagined. Just need a York Rake and Post hole Digger to make me happy, and and not to mention a Trailer.

/ Max26xl #30  
Tractor is ordered! I have no idea what I need a backhoe for but maybe it's time for a pool.... Or at least a big muddy hole.
You will be surprised at what you will do with a back hoe. I had no project in mind when I bought mine, but so far I have dug up standing dead pines up to 18" in diameter, trenched in over 500 feet of new water lines for hydrants, dug up several tons of rocks, used it to plant trees,shrubs etc (actually dug up 2 dead cherry trees with it yesterday and replanted one) dug holes to bury cows, goats, and one Great Dane dog for neighbors, dug out a dried up pond, dug out lots of ditches, picked up large rocks, picked up logs and used the hydraulic thumb and bucket as a press to straighten T-post just to name a few of the projects.
I couldn't be without my backhoe after having gotten used to having it.