Comparison Mahindra Max25 or Max 26

/ Mahindra Max25 or Max 26 #11  
The step up from the Max26 to the 1526 TLB is pretty small in $$, but it is an entirely bigger tractor. We find the 1526HST TLB to be pretty ideal.

IMHO the choice between a good sub compact (Max 24 or E-max 25) and a small Compact (Max 26) comes down to tire size and where used. If you have a yard, then the Sub Compact has a lot going for it, if you have rough "acreage", then as a minimum you should consider something with a decent size tire. The Max26 will do what the 1526 can, just if you are pushing the Max26 to its limits, consider the 15xx tractor as a 'small Cut"

The Max26 does have the advantage of being not much larger than a Sub Compact, which is the reason it is my small tractor. My whole life I've been way too intimate with hand tools, so I appreciate small, but capable.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...387-weak-loader-curl-possible-solution-2.html

/ Mahindra Max25 or Max 26 #12  
I recently bought a Max26 also. In my mind there was no doubt that the 26 was the way to go over the 24 and eMax line. I tend to lean towards the 'bigger than you think you need' side of things and it is the biggest of the small tractor line up. When I saw the 1526 I was impressed with the added size for a slight price increase and was really tempted, but I want to use it to mow several lawns also so it was simply too big for lawn care. But if it was just to be more of a workhorse, I may have gone with it. I was also told that with the 1526 the mower and backhoe are not as easily interchangeable due to the mounting systems. So the biggest little tractor seemed to suit me best and I've been very happy with my choice of the Max26 and wouldn't want anything smaller and end up regretting not getting the 26xl. It has some of the bigger tractor features in the smaller package and seems to be the most versatile for home maintenance type stuff.

/ Mahindra Max25 or Max 26 #13  
I recently bought a Max26 also. In my mind there was no doubt that the 26 was the way to go over the 24 and eMax line. I tend to lean towards the 'bigger than you think you need' side of things and it is the biggest of the small tractor line up. When I saw the 1526 I was impressed with the added size for a slight price increase and was really tempted, but I want to use it to mow several lawns also so it was simply too big for lawn care. But if it was just to be more of a workhorse, I may have gone with it. I was also told that with the 1526 the mower and backhoe are not as easily interchangeable due to the mounting systems. So the biggest little tractor seemed to suit me best and I've been very happy with my choice of the Max26 and wouldn't want anything smaller and end up regretting not getting the 26xl. It has some of the bigger tractor features in the smaller package and seems to be the most versatile for home maintenance type stuff.

Could not agree more. Love my Max 26XL