Opinion?

/ Opinion? #51  
Well the deal is done and the tractor will be delivered tomorrow. I ended up getting a 2540 with R4 tires (loaded rears), loader, a set of pallet forks, and a finish mower. It took me a little longer to decided because I started looking into utility sized tractors as well. I was about to pull the trigger on a NH Workmaster 50 4wd, R4, loader and while test driving it I asked myself what the crap am I going to do with this beast. Personally I believe both of the tractors would do what I wanted I just think the NH would have been just a lot bigger then I needed.

I looked pretty hard at a couple of NH tractors recently. Compared to the Mahindra I have now I found the finish lacking in little things and my overall impression was that the NH was a bit tinny in comparison. However, it was a compact and not a utility. I've never looked at utility sized machines up close. The one I have is big enough for now.

/ Opinion?
image-1194799350.jpg
Guess I am going to need a bigger trailer!

/ Opinion? #53  
Congratulations on the new machine big silver. Mahindra sure builds a nice tractor!

/ Opinion? #54  
Congratulations! My purchase is coming up in the middle of the month. Enjoy your new machine.