New 2638

/ New 2638 #11  
I looked up the specs..is this really a 4cly engine with no turbo?? If so, that's a plus...to me, there is no substitute for cubic inches...BobG in VA

/ New 2638 #12  
Hello, picked up my 2638 with a backhoe last week. Love the tractor so far. I switched from a kioti ck4010. Mahindra hands down is a much nicer tractor

/ New 2638 #13  
20180210_092340.jpeg
Here it is. The Backhoe is a new model. Very rugged

/ New 2638 #18  
How do you like the new seat? I am hearing of a recall coming to make the seat go back to the pedals can get further away. I am purchasing a 2655 cab tractor this week but will not accept the tractor until the seat is changed. It needs to go up and back. I did sit on a 2638 and felt it needed the same. How did you like yours?

/ New 2638 #19  
I love the tractor so far. The seat is very comfortable. Best one i have had on a tractor yet. Yes the seat is close to the pedals. I wish it could go back a little bit more. I am use to it now but it is close. I would like to know how they are going to fix the problem. It is almost up against the fuel tank. Also where did you hear there was a recall coming. I want to ask my dealer now.

/ New 2638 #20  
Got that from the Mahindra rep at the show this week. Last years seat is better than this years.