DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #1  

jc21

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD X320
What are the differences? ... couldn't find data on MF's website for the DL 95.

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #2  
I think I saw were one of the dealers out east posted a youtube video comparing the 2 loaders.

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #3  
Have seen them side
By side, other than the shape
Of the bucket being slightly different and the decals, they appeared to be identical. Maybe capacity?

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series
I think I saw were one of the dealers out east posted a youtube video comparing the 2 loaders.

Thanks ....found it. Just noticed that Massey updated their website, too- it looks as though the DL 95 is a considerable improvement over the DL 100. Easier maintenance (side zerk fittings), hydraulic lines hidden in the loader frame, improved parking stand, better night vision from the lower crossbar and much more capacity ... DL95 Lift Capacity @ Pivot Pin -870lbs vs DL100's 678lbs

Also noticed a new drive over mower deck, 2326, a 60" side discharge.

There's also a CB65 backhoe- don't know if it's a new model or just a name change from CB05.

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #5  
I was just discussing this over on another forum. The Massey website leaves out so many details. The big questions I have are about the DL95 are, if the lift capacity at full hight is now 870 lbs at the pins, what is the lift capacity at the bucket edge, what is it at the more usually 59" lift height, what is the break out force, etc? Also, with this jump in capacity, has the front axle been upgraded to accommodate?

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #6  
I was just discussing this over on another forum. The Massey website leaves out so many details. The big questions I have are about the DL95 are, if the lift capacity at full hight is now 870 lbs at the pins, what is the lift capacity at the bucket edge, what is it at the more usually 59" lift height, what is the break out force, etc? Also, with this jump in capacity, has the front axle been upgraded to accommodate?

Massey's website is usually pretty poor at revealing all of the full specifications of the loader, you will need to get a hold of the actual owner manual to see those full specifications.

On another note, another member here was recently told by a Massey dealer that AGCO switched suppliers for the loaders. We're still trying to figure out who builds the new loader, and actually who built the old ones as well.

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #7  
Thanks for the response. I'll keep following up if I discover anything. If it weren't so darn cold out, I'd take a run up to my dealer and ask!

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #8  
I don't have the specs in front of me, but I do at the shop. We are now a Massey Ferguson CUE dealer. The newest compact loaders are built by Alo Quicke in Tennesee. Alo has been building the High Hp MF loaders for some time (Model 931 and up).

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #9  
I don't have the specs in front of me, but I do at the shop. We are now a Massey Ferguson CUE dealer. The newest compact loaders are built by Alo Quicke in Tennesee. Alo has been building the High Hp MF loaders for some time (Model 931 and up).

Who made them previously? And why the switch?

I'm really happy with this DL130 loader ... Quicke has big shoes to fill.

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #10  

Thanks for the info. I'd love to see the specs form the Massey Ferguson user manual. Looking at the Quicke website, Is the DL95 their 100C painted red? Or is it built to Massey's specs?