Max. Load at Max height = 870 lbs
Max. Load at bucket edge (20" from pin) 580 lbs
Max. lift at pin at 1 meter = 1050 lbs
Max load at 1.0 meter (20" from pin) = 760 lbs
Max lift at ground level = 1400 lbs
Max lift at ground level (20" from pin) = 920 lbs
Front axle capacity = 1940 lbs
Rear axle capacity = 2094 lbs

Pretty impressive lift numbers, but no upgrade to the front axle.

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #12  
here are some of the improvements I've been able to pick up over the DL100

- recessed zerk fittings
- Hydraulic hoses run through the loader frame rather than recessed
- increased lift from 680 to 870lbs
- The cutting edge on the bucket is now high carbon edged (wasn't it before?), hard steel.
- galvanized fittings, recessed pins for removal, less stuff sticking out there is always better.
- crossbar is lower so headlights have more visibility forward

It's a pretty substantial upgrade.

Last edited:
   / DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #13  
here are some of the improvements I've been able to pick up over the DL100

- recessed zerk fittings
- Hydraulic hoses run through the loader frame rather than recessed
- increased lift from 680 to 870lbs
- The cutting edge on the bucket is now high carbon edged (wasn't it before?), hard steel.
- galvanized fittings, recessed pins for removal, less stuff sticking out there is always better.
- crossbar is lower so headlights have more visibility forward

It's a pretty substantial upgrade.

Seems like all good stuff.

Recessed zerks-I like this, much easier to grease.

Hoses run through the frame--Makes a cleaner look, but does it really do anything good? The hoses still have to connect to the cylinders out at the end near the bucket, which is where they are most likely to get damaged anyway.

Increased lift--but no change to the front axle load capacity, so is it really a usable increase? better have lots of ballast.

Hardened cutting edge--I have a tooth bar installed, which is far superior when digging anyway.

Galvanized fittings/recessed pins--all good, is it as easily accessible though?

Lower crossbar--looks less substantial that the crossbar on the DL100, and is further down, so is it as effective at preventing the loader from racking?

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #14  
I'd still like to know who built/builds the DL1x0 series loaders... Anyone?

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #15  
Ok TSO here is the skinny on the new loaders being fitted to Massey Ferguson lineup. The old model like the 130 which I just looked at sitting on my 1758 at the dealer is made by Soo Loaders see this link: Soo Tractor loaders

They are also known as this company Radius Steel Fabrication located in Sioux City Iowa

The new Massey loaders are being built by the company called ALO North America; they are making some of the Bush Hog, Deere,NH, and CaseIH loaders according to my dealer today. They are originally a Sweden company and now have connections in Canada and a plant here in the states located in TN.. Here is a short link about that company Manufacturing Today - Alo North America

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #16  
Ok TSO here is the skinny on the new loaders being fitted to Massey Ferguson lineup. The old model like the 130 which I just looked at sitting on my 1758 at the dealer is made by Soo Loaders see this link: Soo Tractor loaders

They are also known as this company Radius Steel Fabrication located in Sioux City Iowa

The new Massey loaders are being built by the company called ALO North America; they are making some of the Bush Hog, Deere,NH, and CaseIH loaders according to my dealer today. They are originally a Sweden company and now have connections in Canada and a plant here in the states located in TN.. Here is a short link about that company Manufacturing Today - Alo North America

Awesome post!

Ok, so that begs the question ... Did Soo Tractor end the contract because they wanted to focus on the larger stuff? Or, did Quicke under-bid enough to get the contract?

I hadn't heard of any complaints with the MF loaders, so I can't imagine it had anything to do with the construction/quality of them.

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #17  
Agreed tso, and they didn't seem to say why the change. I loved the 130 loader and the hard lines. Looked perfect. Welds, paint, a very quality attachment/ awesome. It probably comes down to the dollar my bet. Could also be location and transport freight charges. Soo loaders need to be moved from extreme NW Iowa to the port for install. That is where much of the customization happens. Tires, loader, etc.... I think this is in Baltimore. The Niagara Falls location for ALO is just across from Buffalo NY I believe and close to the port of entry for Massey tractors. So here is my 1758 soon to be stripped of the 130 and fitted with a 135 so I can get the third function that I ordered. I'm excited either way

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #18  
Agreed tso, and they didn't seem to say why the change. I loved the 130 loader and the hard lines. Looked perfect. Welds, paint, a very quality attachment/ awesome. It probably comes down to the dollar my bet. Could also be location and transport freight charges. Soo loaders need to be moved from extreme NW Iowa to the port for install. That is where much of the customization happens. Tires, loader, etc.... I think this is in Baltimore. The Niagara Falls location for ALO is just across from Buffalo NY I believe and close to the port of entry for Massey tractors. So here is my 1758 soon to be stripped of the 130 and fitted with a 135 so I can get the third function that I ordered. I'm excited either way
http://s35.photobucket.com/user/onc...G_20150216_111834308_HDR_zpsrxxsl5zw.jpg.html

http://s35.photobucket.com/user/onc...2/IMG_20150216_112059889_zpsoonvckhs.jpg.html

I'm sure the DL1x5 loaders will prove ok... I've seen Quicke loaders around for awhile.

Tractor looks good. You getting extra remotes?

/ DL 95 vs DL 100 loaders for GC series #19  
Quick question for the experts. Can the MF lift and roll the loader at the same time?