Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57
  1. #1
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,796
    Location
    .
    Tractor
    .

    Default Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website

    I was reading about Big Dean's Massey Ferguson website having a lot of useful information but the site doesn't seem to be active now. I managed to locate an archived copy of it it on the Wayback Machine. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

    Big Dean's Massey Ferguson tips

  2. #2
    Super Member flusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,340
    Location
    Northern California-Tehama Co.
    Tractor
    2008 Mahindra 5525, 1964 MF-135 diesel, 1951 Farmall Super A, 1951 Minneapolis Moline BF, 1945 Oliver 60 Row Crop, 1949 JD B widefront

    Default Re: Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website

    Quote Originally Posted by MasseyWV View Post
    I was reading about Big Dean's Massey Ferguson website having a lot of useful information but the site doesn't seem to be active now. I managed to locate an archived copy of it it on the Wayback Machine. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

    Big Dean's Massey Ferguson tips
    Big Dean Austin was a great guy--he passed away last year.

    http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/m...in-21-feb.html

  3. #3
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,796
    Location
    .
    Tractor
    .

    Default Re: Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website

    Quote Originally Posted by flusher View Post
    Big Dean Austin was a great guy--he passed away last year.

    http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/m...in-21-feb.html
    I'm sorry to hear that. It explains why the site is now offline and why I was unable to locate any information about how to get a copy of the CD I read about.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Jerry/MT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Location
    Western Montana
    Tractor
    New Holland TD95D, Ford 4610 & Ferguson TO-30

    Default Re: Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website

    Quote Originally Posted by MasseyWV View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. It explains why the site is now offline and why I was unable to locate any information about how to get a copy of the CD I read about.
    You might go to the Yesterday's Tractors website. i think Big Dean's son is selling the CD's.

  5. #5
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,796
    Location
    .
    Tractor
    .

    Default Re: Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website

    Quote Originally Posted by MasseyWV View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. It explains why the site is now offline and why I was unable to locate any information about how to get a copy of the CD I read about.
    After all this time, a little more than a year later, and I've finally got a copy of the almost legendary CD. Big Dean Austin may be gone from this Earth, but he is not forgotten. RIP
    .

  6. #6
    Elite Member WilliamBos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    4,473
    Location
    Innisfil, Ontario, Canada
    Tractor
    MF 1635 12x12 Powershuttle

    Default Re: Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website

    Quote Originally Posted by MasseyWV View Post
    After all this time, a little more than a year later, and I've finally got a copy of the almost legendary CD. Big Dean Austin may be gone from this Earth, but he is not forgotten. RIP
    How did you get a copy? I would love to add one to my collection.
    Thanks,

    Will


    I do not care if someone's net nanny is watching!! You need to stop...

  7. #7
    Super Star Member murphy1244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    16,339
    Location
    Ohio
    Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

    Default Re: Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamBos View Post
    How did you get a copy? I would love to add one to my collection.
    Yes Inquiring minds would like to know.
    Murph ------------

  8. #8
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,796
    Location
    .
    Tractor
    .

    Default Re: Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamBos View Post
    How did you get a copy? I would love to add one to my collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244 View Post
    Yes Inquiring minds would like to know.
    I sent you guys a PM.
    .

  9. #9
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    129
    Location
    Northeast
    Tractor
    1955 Ferguson TO-35

    Default Re: Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website

    MasseyWV- I searched around the web for a while, but I never did find out how to buy Big Dean's CD that covers the Ferguson TO-35. Can you advise ? Thanks.

  10. #10
    Super Star Member murphy1244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    16,339
    Location
    Ohio
    Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

    Default Re: Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTO-35 View Post
    MasseyWV- I searched around the web for a while, but I never did find out how to buy Big Dean's CD that covers the Ferguson TO-35. Can you advise ? Thanks.
    Yes We all would like to know.
    Murph ------------

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Comparison Why did you ultimately choose a Massey Ferguson?
    By UpOnAHill in forum Massey Ferguson Buying/Pricing
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 12:28 PM
  2. Massey Ferguson 135 or 150
    By MasseyWV in forum Massey Ferguson Classic/Vintage
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 01:16 PM
  3. Global Warming News
    By KB9UDE in forum Rural Living
    Replies: 1208
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 08:06 AM
  4. Massey Ferguson
    By Travis_R in forum Massey Ferguson Owning/Operating
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 06:32 PM
  5. Help identify my fathers Massey
    By Willl in forum Massey Ferguson Owning/Operating
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 02:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2013 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.