Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #21  
I don't have anything in mind but I still have a lot of feelers out there as I just bought mine and I love to tractor shop. What are you looking for exactly?

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website
I don't have anything in mind but I still have a lot of feelers out there as I just bought mine and I love to tractor shop. What are you looking for exactly?

After my Massey 135 tractor restoration project is finished, I plan to locate another one to restore. Only this time it will be one with with a Perkins AD3.152 diesel engine, and hopefully with a differential lock, but without multi-power. And it must be priced right of course. :)

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #23  
After my Massey 135 tractor restoration project is finished, I plan to locate another one to restore. Only this time it will be one with with a Perkins AD3.152 diesel engine, and hopefully with a differential lock, but without multi-power. And it must be priced right of course. :)

How about Power Steering and 2 stage clutch?

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website
   / Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #25  
Well That makes it easy, you want what I bought but not this one.:D I won't even bite unless I can get it for 3k and below,I'll keep you posted but if I end up with two so be it.

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #26  
I've got a TO-35 I am trying to use/restore and am looking to buy a copy of Big Dean's CD. Any idea where I can find that?

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #27  
Hey MasseyWV I'm looking for a CD too. It seems you're not accepting PMs? Could you post or PM me on how to get one?
thanks!

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #28  
Hey MasseyWV I'm looking for a CD too. It seems you're not accepting PMs? Could you post or PM me on how to get one?
thanks!
From the looks of his account he has cleaned his locker out and taken his ball and glove home. He deleted all his pictures and replaced a bunch with unrelated photos. So I'm not surprised if he doesn't answer his PM's. You might try sending him an email thru TBN. He'll see it but replying may be another story. -kid

/ Big Dean's Massey Ferguson Website #30  
WilliamBos / murphy1244 - would you be willing to share how you obtained the Big Dean CDs?

I don't have any CDs from big dean.