Got tired of waiting

/ Got tired of waiting #21  
I would find a different dealer.

Have considered it. They're about 30 min from me - next closest is about 1hr, in Fred. After I bought in Nov. '12 my guy there told me if I sent him a sale 'they'd take care of me'. Sent in a friend/neighbor Jan '13 and he bought, the same day, a brand new B3000 with FEL, BH, TB, Cab w/heat/ac, near $40k. I was hoping to get a used, beat up blade for the deal.. they sent me check for $50 and a thank you. I guess it beats just the thank you alone. Have another friend also interested in something even bigger - for construction w/ more implements, he's been looking at a big Case he's found in Richmond. I told him to check my dealer too, a couple times, for comparison but after how I've been 'taken care of' don't think I'll push the subject anymore - though I've done loads of research and heartily believe in Kubota quality.

/ Got tired of waiting #22  
Have considered it. They're about 30 min from me - next closest is about 1hr, in Fred. After I bought in Nov. '12 my guy there told me if I sent him a sale 'they'd take care of me'. Sent in a friend/neighbor Jan '13 and he bought, the same day, a brand new B3000 with FEL, BH, TB, Cab w/heat/ac, near $40k. I was hoping to get a used, beat up blade for the deal.. they sent me check for $50 and a thank you. I guess it beats just the thank you alone. Have another friend also interested in something even bigger - for construction w/ more implements, he's been looking at a big Case he's found in Richmond. I told him to check my dealer too, a couple times, for comparison but after how I've been 'taken care of' don't think I'll push the subject anymore - though I've done loads of research and heartily believe in Kubota quality.

I guess at least they gave you$50. I think Ray at Woodstock Equipment is very fair.

/ Got tired of waiting #23  
I guess at least they gave you$50. I think Ray at Woodstock Equipment is very fair.

Maybe I'll have to check them out come spring. I don't get out your way much anymore except weekend scooter rides when it's warm. Used to hit Hillbilly's junkyard in Bentonville on occasion - has an extensive collection of old VW air cooled parts, among other things.

/ Got tired of waiting
Can you return the blade and just get a different one? If it was out of line enough to not grade right, or have to adjust a bunch of stuff to get it to do that, I would take it right back.
They only had one blade on the property. I knew it was out a little before I bought it, but was certain that I could make a few adjustments and it would work fine. I haven't tried it it dirt yet, but I seem to have gotten it working as it should without much trouble at all.

I just wanted other buyers to check carefully before they purchased one.

I'll also add that the blade being welded onto the supports isn't the only thing out of 'kilter'. It is welded crooked up front(near the pivot point) also. I may try to find out where they messed it up at a later date, but it works well enough for now.