MF 180 dual spool auxiliary valve ?s

/ MF 180 dual spool auxiliary valve ?s #1  

lineman71

Tractor
MF 180, Farmall 300
I have been looking for a rebuild kit for the dual spool control valve on my 180. One of the levers is stuck so something inside jacked up. I've been all over the web and can't seem to find one, unless I'm reading something wrong. The only thing I can find is a complete kit to add a control valve to a tractor without one. Comes with valve block hoses levers fittings quick disconnects and everything I don't need. It appears that the valve block is the same as a 165 or 175? But there is a difference in the control levers. The 180 has a different end cover that allows the control levers to come out of the side so they are to the right of you when sitting on the tractor.The others have the levers coming out of the front of the end cover so when sitting on the tractor they are between your legs. The main part of the block is the same though. So can these end covers and control levers be swapped out between the two valve blocks? Because I found one for sale that is off a 175 with levers in between legs or front of block. Has anybody rebuilt one of these or know anything about them? Where can I finds rebuild kit? Thanks for reading and helping.

/ MF 180 dual spool auxiliary valve ?s #2  
I'm fixing up a MF 245 that has been in a small fire. Most of the parts I need are coming from the local Agco dealer as the prices are reasonable. If you want to find out if parts between tractors are the same just go to Object moved and look them up. The parts diagrams are easy to print off if you want to. I wish they had a "where used" search like John Deere does but they don't. It just takes a bit longer this way.

/ MF 180 dual spool auxiliary valve ?s
I tried your link to the agco part catalog but can't log in. You have to request login info from an agco dealer. Do you have the login info?

/ MF 180 dual spool auxiliary valve ?s #4  
I tried your link to the agco part catalog but can't log in. You have to request login info from an agco dealer. Do you have the login info?

I have login info but it's mine. On my page it lets you log in as a guest. It's right under the main log in.

/ MF 180 dual spool auxiliary valve ?s
I ended getting my own log in info, but thanks anyway!
So I took my controls off the valve block and just by looking at mine and pics of the other with levers in front, I think they will interchange. The valve block is the same and the different control lever mechanisms just bolt on using the same bolt holes.
I also ended up finding my problem. The valve itself is fine but someone had tightened up the detent screw too tight causing the lever to bind up and not move. So I think I got lucky on this one. Thanks for the help!